Sister, sister.

Omniscient

Braxton automatically put two and two together.

When Orlando cheated on her, he ended up fucking her sister.

He lied when he claimed he never met her. Well technically, he never knew her as Braxton's sister.

But he seen how familiar they looked and how much they resembled each other.

Oh he knew something beforehand.

On the other hand, Brax was heated. She threw a fit and then more and more drama went on and shit was said that didn't even needa be known because of how irrelevant it was.

The ride home was silent as fuck. You could hear Summer snoring.

At home, Braxton went upstairs leaving him with summer. She went into the room slamming the door shut. Great, she done woke up the baby.

As he tried to calm her down, Orlando got a call from Brax's mom.

"Hey mama." He sighed.

"Lando, what the hell happened?!" She said.

"Okay it seems bad now...but I promise it'll work out." He said.

"You better work out something quick. I called because Braxton's dad is on the way. I tried to come with him but he insisted I stay home. I don't know what he's gonna say but he prepared. We told him what happened while he was gone and let's just sayyy...he was livid. You know he doesn't play about his babies." Mama explained.

"Shit man." He huffed leaning back on the couch with his phone on his shoulder on speaker while he was now feeding Summer a bottle. "You think I can run out here before he arrives?"

*ding dong*

"I heard that. Good luck Orlando." She said before hanging up.

"Ma? Mama?!" He said into the phone. "Mannnnnnnn."

Lando got up with Summer still in his arms and he opened the door.

Immediately all you heard were bangs.

Orlando was shot as someone took Summer away. They ran off as he was on the ground holding his lower torso and his leg. He was shot twice. Good thing they avoided Summer.

Her cries fainted away as he was still in pain.

"FUCK!" He yelled. "BRAXTON!"

He had no response. Braxton was upstairs sleep. She cried herself to sleep. Orlando should've known yelling her name out wasn't enough. She's a heavy sleeper.

He managed to crawl to the couch, leaving a blood trail. Grabbing his phone, he unlocked it and called Brax. After no answer he called Troy.

"Yo my nig-"

"MY NIGGA COME TO THE CRIB. THEM NIGGAS DOMED MY ASS AND TOOK SUMMER!" He yelled into the phone.

"The fuck?" I heard Tamia say.

"Fuck man, we on the way!"