New News Reporting

Orlando - 3 weeks later

A nigga was fucking pissed! I couldn't believe I was actually the fucking daddy.

I been hiding out somewhere for the past couple of weeks. I can't be around nobody, or somebody gon get shot.

I know Braxton is hurt right now and that was the last thing I wanted to do.

Everyone been calling me non stop. It got so bad that I had to turn my shit off and put it in another room.

I also had Summer with me. I know Brax is probably loosing her mind right now but I just can't. I hate how this shit turned out.

"Daddy." Summer came up to me.

"Yes princess?" I asked picking her up.

"I want mommy. I don't wanna be here anymore." She pouted.

I sighed. I knew I couldn't keep her here forever. It's like this shit is an escape, just me and my kid.

"Uh, you'll see mommy soon okay?" I said.

"No I want mommy now!" She yelled throwing her tablet.

"Summer!" I said putting her down. "Pick the fucking tablet up. Go back in yo room."

She just looked at me wanting to throw the biggest fit. She knew ha ass was gon get torn up though. So she just picked up the tablet and walked away. I could hear her sniffling on her way back.

"Fuck." I huffed. I guess it's time I do go back.

I went into the room I was sleeping in and started grabbing my shit, then I went into the next room over and got my phone.

Then into Summer's room who finally calmed down.

"Pack up everything baby. We going back."

She turned to me and smiled. "Yay!"

I chuckled and she got up and I helped her pack everything.

Soon we were done and I put her and everything else in the car.

I walked back in and turned everything off and locked the door behind me.

Getting back into the car, I turn my phone on and watched all the notifications fall through.

I chuckled at them and put my phone into the cup holder.

Then we were taking off.

*******

Omniscient

She was crying for the 5th time this afternoon.

Orlando took her fucking baby from her and everything has been fucked up ever since.