Elerrian [LOTR]

(I'll rp your ocs love interest if you rp Elle's)

Elerrian of Lasgalen (Elle)

Nickname:
Elle

Appearance:

Pic: lady.forlorn on instagram

Dresses:

Feast of Starlight dress:

Husband:
Thranduil

Son:
Legolas

Storyline:
Got captured and tortured by orcs during the war of the Wrath when Thranduil send her back home to their newborn son Legolas. According to others Elerrian had died of it, somewhere in the kingdom of Angmar, her body never to be found. Yet the Queen had gotten an unexpected savior, none but the dragon Smaug who envied the Queen's gems of Lasgalen. In return for saving her, he wanted them and kept the Queen inside of his massive mountain. Suspecting she'd get to Thranduil who'd send an army to kill Smaug if he realized the dragon had taken the Gems. So Elerrian stayed at Smaug's side for thousands of years, exploring every aspect inside of the mountain yet never being able to find herself a way out. That until a few dwarfs forced their way in, causing her to hide from them considering the hatred between elves and dwarfs. Only the dwarf Killi had noticed her presence yet never told on her. He spend time with her, telling her stories of the elf Tauriel he had met and informing her of her husbands now cold and vast rule and the life of her son, Legolas. When the dragon Smaug met its and, and the mountain became the dwarfs stronghold, Elerrian hurried her way through the great treasures of her former capturer whilst the dwarfs were busy speaking to the lord Bard, of Lake-town. She searched for one thing, and one thing only, before escaping with Bilbo, feeling rather anxious to return to her husband, whom she had not spoken to in thousands of years, whom believed her to be death...
Yet, anxious of her husband's reaction to seeing her still alive she spend some time hiding in the town the elves and humans had settled into, however, the upcoming battle forced her to defend herself. Causing her to littarly stumble against none other than Thranduil when she found herself surrounded by orcs, who too had believed their master had killed her long ago

Personality:

Elerrian is a kind-hearted , generous woman who is always ensuring that the needs of the people around her are met - she enjoys socializing, Elvish processions, archery and purchasing the latest items. She had a particular eye for beautiful jewellery and rings and often pointed out beautiful items within a court she visited with her fellow elves, Gil-garad, Elrond and Galadriel, Annatar, and later her husband Thrandruil (before she was assumed to be dead).

Elle is considered a sweet, gentle and kind woman with a tender heart. The ages however, after being tortured by orcs and being locked in a mountain by a dragon, have made her more quiet, the former Queen is not as fierce as she was used to be. She's unsure about the current world around her, and hasn't been doing the things she enjoys for quite some time. She just wishes to live a peaceful life with her family, that if they want her back..

Sexuality:
Straight

Fears:
Orcs
War
Losing her son
Losing her husband
Thunderstorms

Strengths:
Her family
Her likes
Being in her Elvish homeland

Weaknesses:
The lack of strength due to being out of form for centuries
Her fear of orcs, war & thunderstorms

Timeline Movies:
- appeares in the battle of the five armies

Likes:
Elks
Other elves
Beautiful jewellery like the gems of her homeland Lasgalen
Snow
Thranduil
Legolas

Dislikes:
Orcs
Dwarfs
Smaug
Ill-hearted people

Scenario's:

Can be pretty much anything during the battle of the five armies