Freya Ingstad [Vikings]

(I'll rp your possible love interest if you rp mine, unless its a oc and oc rp)

Freya Ingstad

Nicknames:
The dove
(Which is funny considering she's a lot of the opposite)

"If we are fated, it doesn't matter what we chose to do,"

Appearance:

Parents:Queen Lagertha Lothbrok/ IngstadEarl Kalf

Parents:
Queen Lagertha Lothbrok/ Ingstad
Earl Kalf

Older half-brother:
Bjorn Ironside Lothbrok

Sexuality:
Straight

Love interest:
Ubbe Lothbrok

Former love interest:
Earl Jorgensen (s4 ep 17) (who she was betrothed to before Ubbe killed him)

Personality:
Freya is a kind-hearted , generous woman who is always ensuring that the needs of the people around her are met - she enjoys socializing, Vikings' processions, archery/ swordsmanship and purchasing the latest items. She had a particular eye for beautiful jewellery and often pointed out beautiful items within a court she visited with her mother Lagertha.

She has a lot of curiosity, wanting to learn and explore more of the world she lives in. Having been trained by none other than her mother, the most famous shieldmaden to ever have existed, she's becoming a skilled warrior. And like Floki always says: "warriors don't show their heart until the axe reveales it" which is one of Freya's weaknesses. If she has a hard time with something, or gets severly wounded in a battle she'll try to shrug it off, finding it difficult when others try to take care of her.
Mostly she's loyal to a fault and will always stand up for her family and loved ones no matter what they do.

Strengths:
Her family
Being a shieldmaden
Masking her emotions
Her weapons
"Thinking before acting"
Fighting in surroundings she's familiar with

Weaknesses:
Being too stubborn (which is explained at her personality)
Stronger warriors
Her mother and brother
Ambushes
Drinking, she'll let her guard down way too easily

Likes:
Watching ships in the harbors
Listening to tales of sailors
Swimming in lakes
Being out in the nature
Exploring new lands
Horse riding
Archery
Drinking & feasts

Dislikes:
Queen Aslaug
Ivar
Margarette
People insulting her
Threats to her family
King Harald

Scenarios:
Can pretty much be anything

Note:
I'll play your love interest if you play mine