Madeline Greengrass [Harry Potter]

A must: your oc to have some sort of connection to mine, otherwise i'll be struggling to make the rp more fun and "perfect". Like our ocs must interact even if they have different love-interests, like they can be friends or something

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚ — ➴
 ゚・。・ ┊͙
┊͙Madeline Greengrass

Nicknames: Maddy, Mads
Sexuality: Straight
  Age: 17 years old
House:               Ravenclaw
Blood:                   Pureblood

Nicknames:       Maddy, MadsSexuality:          Straight  Age:                    17 years oldHouse:               RavenclawBlood:                   Pureblood

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵
:☁️:. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒 & 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖻𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗌 ࿐

PERSONALITY:
─────────
Just like any other Ravenclaw Madeline's pretty witty and set on achieving academic greatness whilst being at Hogwarts. She takes being a student seriously and prefers to not be in the center of attention, like most Slytherins and Gryffindors do. She's a social butterfly around her fellow Ravenclaws and is known for being the most social out of most Ravenclaws, sharing multiple friendships with certain Slytherins (considering her two sisters are from Slytherin, she often hangs out with them). Madeline is also a very clever girl, she always manages to find a solution to a problem and will always help a friend in need. She may hesitate at first for she's not one to break rules and has been raised as a pureblood by her family, but a little convincing and she'll help you out. In short, she's a bit guarded but a true sweetheart and always in for a fun time when she truly opens up to you. Further, she can be a little sheepish.

However, in order of the phoenix, she decides to stand firm against her family and joins Dumbledores army after some convincing of Hermione and Penelope (and ofcourse George insisted on teaching her most dark arts himself)

MADELINE'S WAND:
─────────

MADELINE'S WAND:─────────