Aeros Targaryen

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄
─────────
Prince Aeros Targaryen
Twin brother of Daemon Targaryen
Little brother of King Viserys

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄─────────Prince Aeros TargaryenTwin brother of Daemon TargaryenLittle brother of King Viserys

He wields the sword Blackfyre

DRAGON─────────Balerion the Black Dread

DRAGON
─────────
Balerion the Black Dread

(He claimed Balerion before Viserys could do so)

𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄
─────────
The Dread Prince
- for he is known to be quite scary when provoked. Even his twin brother Daemon is nothing compared to the wrath Aeros will give you

𝐀𝐆𝐄
─────────
28
(start of season 1)

𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐘
─────────
He/him
Straight

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒
─────────
Unmarried
(He has pushed non targaryen suitors away from him)

PERSONALITY
─────────
Growing up Aeros went basically everywhere Daemon went— and Daemon went anywhere Aeros went. The two twin brothers are quite feared and loved at the same time by the common folk— for the two brothers both serve as commandors of the Gold Cloaks. And whilst Daemon refuses to attend councils due to Otto being there, Aeros often joins them to keep the Hightower in check. He has a calm yet threatening aura hanging around him.

But surely does not hesitate to take action when someone either provokes or angers him. Just like his twin-brother Aeros despises the Hightowers and loves to jest Otto whenever he gets the chance. To people Aeros truly seems to care about he can appear as rather charismatic, kind and respectful. He's an adventurer, a lover, a warrior and above all a Targaryen. He can become quite ambitious once he sets his sights on something and is rather overprotective of his family and the possible woman he comes to love.

Aeros is also a ferociously daring young man, just like Daemon he can go as far as without fastening himself to his dragon's saddle and is not afraid to use Balerion or Blackfyre in any type of situation. He's known to truly care for his dragon— perhaps even more than Aegon the Conqueror once did— and is often out flying with his brother Daemon or his niece Rhaenyra Targaryen. Aeros is aware of the affection between his brother and his niece, but he never speaks up about it and keeps their 'secret' as if it was something he had never heard of before.

That said: the only person Aeros is loyal to is himself and his twin brother Daemon. He does not trust Viserys and finds him a weak king. When in battle Aeros is cruel, unforgiven, violent and dangerous— never having lost a battle in his life so far. Aeros mostly lives at the castle of Dragonstone, to annoyed with noble families trying to sell their daughters off to him, for he desires someone with a drop of Targaryen blood. Before the start of episode 1, he and Viserys used to be quite close to one another.

However, when Viserys killed Aemma in the same manner their mother Alyssa had died— the two brothers had a big falling out in which the white cloaks had to stop Aeros from charging straight at the King and the Maester whom had murdered his sister-in-law. Just like with Daemon, the trauma of losing his mother at a young age can get Aeros to burst and act out violently when it happens to someone he cares about.

Likes
─────────
• Combat
• Wars
• Winning from his enemies
• targaryen (innocent) girls
• Keeping house targaryen powerful
• Storing Dragoneggs in the mount of Dragonstone
• Flying on Balerion and going into battle with him
• Sparring with Daemon or another mate of his
• reading a book from time to time
• people who care about the kingdom and its people
• fighting in tourneys and obviously winning them
• seeing the hightowers destroyed
• seeing ser criston cole destroyed

DisLikes
─────────
• The Hightowers
• ser criston cole
• boring councils
• long days at the red keep
• Nobles being fake toward him
• Girls obviously trying to flatter him
• people disrespecting his family
• Seeing family harmed (it enrages him)
• seeing innocent people harmed
• People who think themselves better than him

Love interest
─────────
Probably a kind soft targaryen girl who deep down isn't as soft as she seems

(In the show he eventually marries Laena Velaryon)