Chapter 3.

Courtney's POV.

What....is that...
The thing in front of us is indescribable. It had a big arm and its face...It looked like a bunch of scars but when it opened..it was just rows and rows of teeth. Emma pushed me back, so it wouldn't get me "EMMA WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I screamed, trying to knock some sense into her. "Courtney go! Please get out of here! I'll catch up with you" "EMMA DON'T-" What is she doing!?!?? Why is she acting stupid???Before I dragged her with me, me and this monstrosity locked eye contact. He moved away from Emma and started moving towards me. Looking at me with pure excitement, while i look back in fear. I got up and started to run towards Emma, screaming at the top of my lungs. Emma picked up something sharp and tried stabbing it. Was this thing immune???? It didn't even react..Next thing I know I'm getting choked against a wall. Is this it for me??? Am i really gonna die???? I try to fight back, Emma's trying to hurt him but nothings working. I tried to scream but felt something. Something weird.. My chest was in pain. I looked down as my eyes widened in terror. His hand was in my chest.
____________________________________

3rd Person

"NOOOOO!!!" Emma screamed as the creature took its hand out of Courtney, now holding her beating heart. Courtney drops to the floor and the creature shakes Emma off his back. He devours Courtney's heart quickly and locks eye contact with Emma. He dashed to her, unfortunately for it, Emma found the exit and ran away for her dear life. What a shame, Courtney was right there..Emma was barely able to see, crying and running but she made it back to camp, bumping into someone.

Fin.

(This is like the shortest chapter but I didn't wanna put courtneys death and the ending in the same chapter)
(I also might draw the creature at some point i js dont know if i'll post it here :3)