Stranger danger

Again if you saw a chapter before this. No you didn't 🤭

Hours go by and I'm sitting in this office with Tom. No sign of the headmaster. I feel as though if I breath in this room I may get the same punishment as in the corridor.

I try my best to stay quiet as I loosen up my tie, but that doesn't seem to work. I unbutton my top button as to have have a flat airway. That still doesn't seem to do the trick. I continue to tug at my uniform getting side glances from Tom, his disgusted look drilling a hole into my head.

"Are you ok?" He asks emotionless as I freeze snapping my head towards him. No I'm not okay. I can't breath. I'm scared. "I'm fine" I blurt out turning my head away from him in embarrassment as he hums for a response.
Breath
In
Out
In
Out
Breath
I had finally caught my breath when the headmasters door swings open as I jump almost falling out of my chair.
"My apologies you two but we need to evacuate, and fast" a staff member speaks. Huh, I don't recognise her.

I nod as riddle gets up dusting off his uniform of green as he began to walk out the overly large door.

He keeps infront of me, leading the way, as I silently follow. He stopped.

"Davy?" He asks vigorously as he starts to turn around to face me slowly.
"Yeah..?" I reply, my attempt to sound not scared failing me.

"You need to wake up"

His voice echos through my mind

"You need to wake up"

"You need to wake up......"

"Sephora!! Wake the fuck up?" Someone screams in my ear as I jump awake, falling out of the wooden chair, just my luck. "What do you want??"  I groan, getting up off the floor, I finally gather onto my feet crossing my brachium's (arms) over my chest unimpressed.
"I'm breaking you out" the stranger says as I look him up and down. "Do I know you??" I say cautiously taking a step back. "Uhh yeah?" He says nervously itching his neck in an attempt to act casual. His face drops into a demonic grin as he snatches his wand out of his pocket instantly shooting a curse at me as I duck onto my knees.

I shoot towards his feet getting the boost from my feet pushing of the desk. I conjure a small dagger into my hands as I slice his skin, blood slowly pouring out from the wound, the stranger hissing in pain before kicking me in the face.

My eye swells up. I jump onto my feet before making a run for the door. Suddenly, he grabs me by the back on my collar chocking me slightly as he pulls me back into him.

Me both go stumbling onto the ground, me on top on his chest. Regathering my thoughts I point the small danger to his neck as I straddle him.

Someone walks through the door.

"Uh hi!" The stranger says to the person in the doorway. I don't turn my head to look over at who it is but I imagine their face to be splattered with confusing and concern. "Hi. Do I ask questions?" Of course it's Tom.

"No!!"

"Yes!!"

Me and the stranger yell out in sync. I press the small danger slightly harder into the person's neck, puncturing it. "Sephora get off of him" Tom says sternly, I don't move. He sighs walking up to be grabbing me by the waist, pulling me off him as I squirm in his strong grip trying to break free.

He places me on my feet snatching the small dagger from me sliding it up his uniform sleeve as riddle puts me behind him. Tom walks up to the bloke kneeling next to him as the stranger struggles to sit up. "Your not from hogwarts hm?" Tom says calmly says inspecting the casual attire the stranger is wearing as he raised a eyebrow, the dagger ready to slide out from toms slytherin cuff if needed.

"Not exactly but-"
Tom released the dagger from his sleeve as it falls straight into his hand carefully putting the dagger at the guys forehead.

"Name?"

"I don't give out that-"

Slice

"I said. Name"

"Fine fine!! Felix!!"

Tom smirks.

"I'll leave you to it then"

Tom whispers Felix's face slightly dropping as tom smiles breathing heavily.

"Hmp"

Tom stands up his eyes staying on Felix before pointing his wand at him tying his hands together then to the desk.

"Stay"

Riddle says as if he's speaking to a dog waiting to cross the road. Tom grabs me by the arm dragging me out the headmasters office.