Silent treatment PT2

This is also improved and edited!!

"Theodore look at my while I'm speaking"
I say getting quite annoyed with this silent treatment. No response.
"Theodore!!! You fucking twat, why don't you listen!!!" I yell getting frustrated he's been ignoring me all damn day!! And it's getting on my nerves!!
Lord am I going to murder bellatrix

"Find then stay fucking silent...pussy" I say walking off disgusted with his actions. I immediately start heading towards the girl's dormitory's. I will find this bitch.

|~^*•*^~|

"Bellatrix" I say walking up to her as she turns around smirking my giving her a simple look. "Having trouble in paradise??" She said in a smug manner as I punch her across the cheek her stumbling back from the force blood trickling down her cheek as it starts to bruise up.

"SHE HIT ME SHE HIT ME-" she crys out hoping to grab someone's attention as I hold her mouth shut with my hand, dragging her into a bathroom as I silence the room using the silencing spell, locking the door.

"Stop touching things you can't have" I simply say as I pin her against the wall holding her by the neck as I watch the struggle as she tries to pry my hands off her neck.

"You are pretty pathetic aren't you?? Trying to take away my people. god your a idiot if you thought I wouldn't do shit" I simply say squeezing harder on her neck as she swings her legs back and forth to try and kick me. I don't know what's coming over me.

I slap her. How dare she even try "You listen to me. Don't touch things that aren't yours" I say as I gently let go of her neck slightly letting her speak. "Y-your pathetic" hearing those words I snap putting my hand on her head moving it away from the wall before banging it against it harshly as I let go her falling to my feet watching her gasp for air, holding her head with quiet sobs. This is amusing.

"Do you understand" I say again as she holds her neck. I think she got the message "Y-es" she quietly says her not even looking at me.

"Sorry I didn't quite hear you" I grin

"Yes Sephora" she chokes out as a smile crawls up into my face.

"Alohamora!!" I hear from outside the door as I continue staring at Bella smirking.

"What did you do"

"Nothing."

"This doesn't look like nothing."
I sigh. Jesus Tom why are you even here. He walks over next to me kneeling down to Bella's level as I watch in awe. seeing those two bellow me gives me joy. He starts whispering in her ear low enough I can't hear.

"I don't like secrets being kept" I say staring at the two. "I- uhh he said if I was hurt" I smile knowing she got the message my smile turning into a smirk.

"What did you do Sephora" he says, my name rolling out of his tongue smoothly. Heavenly even.
"Nothing right Bella??" I question her looking down at Bella as toms eyes are fixed onto me.

"T-that's right" she says shaking in either embarrassment or fear. I can't quite tell.

As I stare down at Bella I suddenly get shoved against the wall a hand around my throat as if it was a necklace.

"Tom stop!!" I hear Bella yell out as he squeezes harder on my neck. I don't bother giving him the joy of me gasping for air so I simply hold it.

"Why should I love? she hurt you didnt she? You wouldn't be acting like this is she didn't do something" he says pointing his want at my jawline as I finally start struggling to breath. Twat.

"No I swear Tom she didn't we were only talking things out" she insisted as Tom looks over to her as she caught him off guard. I knee him in the crotch as he falls back groaning.

"I would believe your little girlfriend if I were you riddle" I speed walk out the room leaving Bella with Tom.

|~^*•*^~|

I walk in the boy's dormantry seeing Theodore and Lorenzo sitting on a bed chatting.
"Whatever Bella did it's dealt with" I say as they turn there heads to me before going back to there conversation.

"FUCKING LISTEN" I yell silencing the room as there heads snap towards me scared. "Ask her yourself we're in good terms" I say, calming down as they look like I had just killed there entire family.

"It's not her fault Sephora" Lorenzo finally says looking down.

Are they still going to give me the silent treatment.