True colours (chapter 7)

TW: this chapter contains little bit of gore, kidnapping. <3

Toms POV:

There's something about her. Something I don't understand. Something I want to understand. But how?? It's almost impossible for me to catch her alone, until I took things away. I took away her friends. I took away her straight grades, in potions. God that was fun.

But she knows what she's doing. She's taking away her. Taking away bellatrix. That can't happen.

I need her gone.

Sephoras POV:

Tom must be tired. I mean, he's been running through my head all day, I would personally be tired.

After he said to guess he disappeared. What a wimp. Honestly I'm not surprised by his actions I'm more disappointed. He thinks he's this strong, smart, charming, handsome guy when he can't even handle saying he wants to fuck someone. Pathetic.

Even I can admit to liking someone. For example, Theodore nott. Nice looking guy. Not overly nice as in personality. But overall. Average

|~^*•*^~|

Authors POV

Sephora walks herself to class as normal her sitting in her original seating plan right beside riddle. The tension between them can be quite neurological towards others some even say it's sexual tension. Sephora finds that unreal, riddle on the other hand finds it flattering to have rumours around dating Sephora, being pure blood goddess she is anyone would die just to touch her fragile skin.

Professor slughorn finally enters class his dark ish green robe trailing the floor behind him as he walks.

Class would start as neither Tom nor Sephora has spoken a work to each-other as they keep there focus on the ' entertaining ' class until Sephora notices something. She notices his handwriting how particular it is how the ink just flows from the tip of toms quill, how he writes so flawlessly, how his hands move then they write. God what was she even thinking?? Admiring Tom riddles hands as if they were a necklace.

Soon enough she snapped out of her thoughts as a finger taps her on the shoulder. Bellatrix. "What is it bell??" Sephora would ask sternly as she glares at the girl behind her. "I-I don't understand." Lestrange stutters as Sephora narrows her eyes glaring at her.

"Figure. It. Out." Sephora simply said turning back towards the class as now she has missed precious notes.

|~^*•*^~|

Sephoras POV:
Fuck this girl just made me miss notes, god can she be annoying. Who els would have notes?? No one really cares for this class, apart from me and riddle. but no way am I asking him for notes.

Fuck it.

"Riddle can I copy your notes??" I simply asked glancing over at his page noticing his hands again as i shake off the thought of them wrapped around her neck as i looked up at Tom just to be greeted with a smirk.

"Sephora Ava Davy asking me for notes?? I can't believe it." He's say sheepishly his signature smirk splattered across his face. God that smirk is going to be the death of me-