Chapter 1

As usual, the bar is always crowded, and it's too loud as soon as I enter. There were various faces, karamihan naman ay kilala ko.

While scanning in the crowd looking for a particular person, someone taps my shoulder. "Heyyyy, why are you so tagal?"

I turned around and faced her. A smirk appeared on my lips when I checked her outfit. A chic velvet blazer dress from Ralph Lauren paired with stylish Valentino ankle boots and accessorized with upscale Bulgari jewellery. What a hottie!

Lei rolled her eyes, "Done cheking my outfit?" I laughed, ang sungit naman nito. "Camille was looking for you nga pala." She said while raising one of her brows.

My eyebrows almost met when on what I heard. What is it this time? Last na pagkikita namin umiiyak siya dahil iniwan siya ng boyfriend niya. Nakita lang naman kasi siyang may kasamang ibang lalaki, malamang hihiwalayan siya. Ang lakas niya magdrama kahit siya may kasalanan. Nasapak ko tuloy siya ng wala sa oras.

"Is she whining about me giving her a sweet punch of reality?" I asked with a small smirk on my lips. I immediately removed her hand on my shoulder and looked at her with annoyance. "Lei, did you know that I can kill you right here, right now?"

She laughed. "You noticed? Sorry, wala kasi akong ibang mapunasan. Hayaan mo na, I will buy you na lang a new Louis Vuitton cardigan." Putting her hands on my shoulder again. "And yes, she told me na sinapak mo siya. Why did you do that?"

My eyes automatically rolled on what she asked. "She deserved it, I can't stand her being a cheater." I recall how shocked she was when I did that. Natatawa uli tuloy ako.

Lei chuckled softly, "Then I guess I should punch you, too?" she jokingly punch my cheek. "You have plenty of women and men everywhere. I'm just reminding you."

I sighed. Hindi naman kasi gan'on 'yun. "It's different. I'm not committed to anyone, and it's all fling-fling lang." Justifying my acts.

Well, totoo naman at mas gusto ko 'yun. I don't have any nakakasakal na restrictions from someone. I can freely do whatever I want. Medyo nakakaasar lang kapag bumabalik sila and saying na they want to move what we have on to the next level, which is a big no. I saw some of my friends bawling out their eyes because of their partner and ayokong mangyari 'yon. It doesn't belong in my fucking dictionary. 

Just thinking about me in that kind of situation makes me want to puke. Gosh! Hindi bagay sa magandang katulad ko.

Hindi na siya nagsalita at inirapan na lang ako. She grabbed my wrist and guided me to the VIP area where I saw the other. Camille immediately stood up when she saw me and slightly choked me.

My eyes take a quick glance at her outfit. A couture mini dress from Givenchy paired with stylish Gianvito Rossi over-the-knee boots for a trendy and upscale appearance. Not bad.

I smirked, "If this is the way of you thanking me for giving you a punch of sweet reality, then you're welcome." Teasing her. I wanted to laugh when I saw how her eyebrows formed into a staight line. Ang cute.

"Tangina, dito pa kayo mag-aaway? Gusto niyo ako na maghanap ng room kung saan kayo pwedeng magsaksakan?" My eyes left Camille and look at the woman wearing a sumptuous Gucci silk blouse paired with impeccably tailored Alexander McQueen trousers, finished with Fendi accessories sitting comfortably while drinking a glass full of tequila. Irritation was written on her face. I laughed, napakasungit talaga nitong si Xiena kahit kailan.