Chapter 3

It's already 10:00 in the morning when I woke up. Almost 1:00 am na rin kasi kami natulog dahil sobrang daming baong  chismis ni Camille na talagang nakakawala ng antok. I did my morning routine and immediately went down dahil nagugutom na talaga ako.

I was shocked when I saw Camille in the kitchen, busy cooking for breakfast. Omg, legit ba?

"Hoy, what are you doing?" I asked, hindi pa rin ako makapaniwala. I didn't know she knew how to cook. I even take a whiff to ensure there's no scent of something burning.

She rolled her eyes, "Hindi ba obvious? I'm cooking for breakfast, duh?" naiinis na saad niya na ikinatawa ko naman. Ang aga-aga napakasungit agad.

I stood beside her and watched how she flipped the pancake without using a spatula. Gosh! Ang galing. I'm still surprised, it's my first time seeing her cook. Hindi rin naman niya nasabi sa'min na marunong pala siya magluto. Nakakapagtampo tuloy, siguro ang dami pa niyang hindi nasasabi sa akin.

"What the hell is your problem? Don't pout. You look like a duck." She annoyingly stated. I gave her a quick gaze and rolled my eyes before I sat on the dining table. "Get some plates, na. I'm almost done." she commanded.

Syempre dahil gutom na ako, sinunod ko agad. I was astonished when she placed one by one all the food she made on the table. There are fluffy pancakes with sweet maple syrup, classic toast with your strawberry jam, and peanut butter banana wrap on whole-grain tortillas. And for a fresh kick, there's a fruity smoothie blended with yoghurt or milk. She's got my breakfast cravings covered!

"Seryoso ba? Ikaw lahat gumawa nito?" Surprised was still evident on my tone. I quickly grab some pancakes and place it on my plate. "Where's Nana?"

She glared at me and tried to take back my pancakes. Fortunately, I had fast reflexes, so she failed. "Malamang ako gumawa niyan." She rolled her eyes, "And Nana is in the garden, I told her na ako muna ang magluluto."

I nodded. I take a bite of the pancake she prepared, and it's simply amazing. I might be exaggerating, but it truly tastes divine. "Will you be my wife?"

She chuckled, "No, but you can be my pet."

I just rolled my eyes at her answer and continued to eat. Naubos ko lahat nang niluto niya kasi sobrang sarap talaga. Parang tinalo niya pa nga yung mga foods sa five star restaurant. Naalala ko bigla na plano ko nga palang bigyan ng cookies si Ms. Samira, I guess pwede niya akong turuan magbake.

I wiped my lips and smiled at her. She confusingly looked at me and raised her brow, like she's telling me what the fuck is my problem. Bakit ba ang sungit nito ngayon?

I laughed, "Do you happen to have any plans or engagements lined up for after our class concludes? I'm curious if there are particular activities or tasks on your agenda that you're looking forward to or need to attend to post-class. Whether it's personal plans, errands, or any noteworthy tasks, feel free to share what you have in mind for the remainder of the day. I'm genuinely interested in learning more about your schedule and how you intend to spend the time after our class session wraps up." I proudly stated.

She stared at me in disbelief, "Are you fucking kidding me? You are just asking me if I have any plans after class, Kleah. Ang dami mo pang sinabi." I laughed at her remark. She took a deep breath and smirked, "In response to your question, I can confirm that I do indeed have plans scheduled for after our class concludes. Unfortunately, I'm unable to provide specific details regarding the nature of these plans, and I apologize for any inconvenience. If there's anything else you'd like to discuss or ask about, whether related to the class or otherwise, don't hesitate to keep your thoughts to yourself because I won't be eager to engage in further conversation with you."