AUTHOR'S NOTE

Dear cherished readers,

I extend my heartfelt appreciation for choosing to embark on this literary journey with my story, crafted intricately in both Filipino and English.

This story gently paints a picture of deep emotions, centering around a touching and heartfelt love story between two extraordinary women - a respected professor and a driven student.

As you dive into the chapters, I want to assure you that your comfort is of utmost importance. If the theme of a romantic relationship between both female professor and student is not to your liking, I encourage you to make an informed decision about continuing with the story.

I also wish to extend my apologies for any grammatical errors that may have slipped through the editing process. Writing in two languages can be challenging, and I appreciate your understanding in this regard. I sincerely apologize for any imperfections that may have found their way into the text, and I thank you for your understanding in this regard.

Furthermore, it is essential to be aware that the storyline encompasses mature content, adding depth and complexity to the characters' experiences. I trust that you will approach these elements with a discerning mindset. Your open-mindedness and willingness to engage with the narrative enrich the storytelling experience.

I would like to create a positive and respectful space for everyone. Please be informed that all inappropriate and negative comments will be promptly removed. Let's foster a community that encourages constructive discussions and understanding. Once again, thank you for your support, and I hope you find resonance in the pages that unfold before you.

P. S. I'm considering wrapping up the story within 30 - 40 chapters only.

<<<3