tere bin 2

Her lips were torn as she laid on the bed, the aftermath of the incident pained her more than the assault did. And it from the hands of the man who had claimed that she brought meaning to his life, the only person he wanted.

"Logon-ki parwah nahi hai, agar parwah hai to iski"

"Mai kabhi aisa kuch nahi karta jisse tumhe koi nuqsaan ho"

".. pehle toh seh gaya tha magar iss baar nahi sehpaunga"

She realised all his flowery words that had made her heart beat, her cheeks blush and her lips curve up into a smile were hollow. He had no feelings for her, he didn't care for her, last nights hell had changed the meaning of each and every word.

They were just to please her, to tempt her, he didn't love her. What he wanted, he took it by force. Without her consent, his promises of waiting for her to love him back all seemed to make her laugh. The hollow in her heart ached as she laid on the bed, the very bad she had been humiliated on. The man she loved had taken away her right to love him, she was disgusted by her own self. How could she fall for him?

Tears dropped as she covered her eyes, as they dropped one by one. Last night Haya had come and told her to runaway, to punish him. But what punishment would it be if he had never loved her. A person who loves you can never make you go through such levels of anguish.

She had no one, nowhere to go, her parents had closed their doors for her. Anwar Khan her actual father, was too weak infront of Murtasim, he couldn't take a stand for her. Meerab had never dreamt of this horrible life, of this hell hole.

As she cried she realised each of her tears were pleading her not to give up. She was broken, and all because of falling for his lies. She had given up her shield and trusted him, but he had done what she expected him to.

She was torn apart like the contract that was meant to protect her, could she blame the contract for the incident? Was it again her fault? She laid there as her mind raced with all kinds of thoughts, she was on survival mode. This room was no longer her haven, she was back to being the victim, and the person who had victimised her again was the one she had fallen for.

"Murtasim Khan... you will suffer", in her heart Meerab vowed to make the people who toyed with her, who tormented her suffer. She was no longer a naive girl who was unaware of harsh realities of the world, she was in fact a woman. A woman who had nobody except her anger on her side. She wanted revenge, retribution and she would strike back.

Murtasim had played mind games with her, he had tried brainwashing her, so she would do the same.

"Meerab tum abhi bhi so rahi ho", Haya came to the room, acting like last night she hadn't witnessed anything. She knew horrors she went through yet there was no hint of compassion in her voice, Haya was bordeline psychopathic. And Meerab found her perfect tool to extract revenge, Haya.

Meerab got up and made eyes contact, Haya screamed, "Ya Allah dara diya tumne", clutching her heart.

"Khair choro Maa Begum ne kaha hai ke jaldi se tayyar ho tumhe aur Murtasim ko nashta dene jaana hai, Maryam ke ghar", Meerab sat there and blinked, "Haya tum chali jao Murtasim ke saath, he would be much happier to take you".

There was no hint of jealousy, gone was the possessiveness, there was just a dangerous glint in her voice as Haya got excited. And quickly picked up the beautiful dress Maa Begum had given for Meerab.

She left the room to get ready as Meerab went to the shower, her skin crawled as she the angry marks on her skin. Her skin was a canvas of red marks, he was harsh with her, he had destroyed her completely. She scrubbed the skin till blood started draining with the soap, she was disgusted, her stomach lurched as she ran to the comote to empty her stomach. There was a vile taste, she felt like she could never recover after this atrocity as the pain in her heart overpowered the one in her body. She felt sick to her stomach.

And the man responsible for her condition knocked on the door, "Meerab". The way he called her name made her sick again, "Are you alright?" He asked.

She glared at the door through her tears, she didn't respond and cleaned herself. Grabbing the towel and the clothes she had brought in, Meerab quickly dressed up.

She was ready to face him, ready to fight her war.