When Munna met Mahjabeen|os

Not a yumhaj os

Not a yumhaj os

This is an os for Munna and Mahjabeen. I just couldn't stop thinking about it. And I wrote this before I knew there was an angle with Rehmati, all the shippers don't come after me.

It came out a little boring, it was super interesting in my head.
____

Mahjabeen sat in her school uniform in front of the TV screen, listening to her favourite song. Her fingers went to the plate where her jeera pappad lay, taking a bite she continued watching her favourite movie, Gunda. Her eyes intrigued as she mouthed the dialogue excitedly, "Naam hai mera Bulla, rakhta hoon khulla."

Her mother, Sameena, cringed as she heard the dialogue, "Chi chi Mahjabeen. Har roz yahi picture lagadeti hai, kuch aur laga".

Mahjabeen was invested, she nodded to her mother without turning in her direction, her head bobbing to the music, "Haan Ammi das minute".

Sameena rolled her eyes, "Ye toh rozka hogaya hai tera, sasural mai ye Gunda lagaya toh tujhe nikaaldenge" as she peeled the potatoes.

Mahjabeen's eyes lit up as the next famous dialogue came up, "Roti hoti hai khane ke liye ... aur boti hoti hai chabane ke liye."

Sameena's patience was being tested, and she sighed, "Mahjabeen abhi band kar!" She warned, pointing the knife in her direction, but Mahjabeen was invested her eyes widening as the fight scene began. She was used to ignoring Sameena's nagging, but when she increased the volume to mute out her mother's voice, Sameena had it.

Standing up, she pulled Mahjabeen's leg, "Band kar ye sab. Gundi banegi? Mawali banegi?"

"Ammi metric pass nhi hori mujhse kya khaak gundi banungi?" She wanted to be a gundi though, fighting the bad guys, and being the boss lady like in the movies wearing those black french caps.

"Aur banegi bhi kaise tu gundi? Har dusre din ladai k beech bhaag kar aati, gunda banne k liye himmat chahiye hoti hai", Mahjabeen was offended. It was her mother who had told her never to hit her classmates. And now she was insinuating that she was darpok.

"Ammi gunda banne k liye bas pistol chahiye hoti hai", she motioned with her fingers pointing at her mother, "Aye zalim Maa ghar mai jitna Aam hai mere hawale karde warna..", Sameena showed her the eyes, and this was her que to leave.

"Accha ammi aaj khaaney mai aalu na banana"

"Mahjabeen tu jaati hai ye nahi?"

"Roz matar k saath aalu, chawal k saath aalu, roti k saath aalu-"

Sameena stood up, and Mahjabeen ran outside into the hall as Sameena clutched her head.

"Gundi banegi?" Imitating Mahjabeen's tone.

___

The next day, Mahjabeen was roaming outside looking for the sabzi wala to buy tomatoes when she saw the ice cream parlour. Her lips pulled in a smile as she looked at the sun, it was scorching hot, she was sweating, 'Tamatar bhi laya toh konsa Ammi ne biryani banadeni hai, isse accha ice cream khaa leti'