pregnancy

I found this picture online and wrote this os🫠 kinda lame

___

Murtasim Khan had always been a man of pride and strength, but his world shattered the day his wife, Meerab, left their home after a heated argument. The fight had started over something trivial, but the emotions involved were anything but. Murtasim's unyielding nature and Meerab's fiery spirit had clashed violently, leading her to walk out of the door and out of his life. For a year, he spiraled into madness, scouring every corner of the city, questioning friends and family, but she was nowhere to be found. The anguish of her absence gnawed at him daily, turning his once confident demeanor into one of desperation and sorrow.

Then, one fateful night, as he lay awake in the dark, his phone rang. It was Meerab. Her voice was trembling, laced with fear and pain. "Murtasim," she cried, "I'm in labor. I need you. I'm scared." The words hit him like a thunderbolt. He had found her, but the news was more shocking than he could have imagined—she was pregnant, and she had been carrying their child all this time without his knowledge.

His heart raced as he drove to the hospital, thoughts of her filled with fear and panic. What had she been through? Why hadn't she told him? But above all, the looming dread of losing her now that he had found her again consumed him.

When he arrived, he found her in the throes of labor, her face contorted with pain and anxiety. She reached out to him, her fingers clutching his with surprising strength. "Murtasim, I don't want to die. I'm scared I'll die like my mother did," she whispered, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Murtasim's heart ached at her words. He knew the story of her mother's tragic death during childbirth, a fear that had haunted Meerab all her life. "You won't die, Meerab," he said, his voice cracking. "I won't let anything happen to you. I promise. Tum himmat waali ho, kuch nahi hoga tumhe".

As the contractions grew stronger, she gripped his hand tighter. "If something happens to me, promise me you won't marry Haya. I'm scared she'll harm our child," she pleaded, her eyes wide with terror.

Murtasim's chest tightened at the mention of Haya. He had known of her manipulative ways and her desire to come between him and Meerab, but he had never imagined it would come to this. "I promise, Meerab. I swear I won't marry Haya. Our child will be safe," he vowed, his voice filled with conviction.

The medical staff wheeled her into the delivery room, and Murtasim was left standing in the hallway, feeling more helpless than ever before. He dropped to his knees, tears streaming down his face, and fell into sajdah, praying fervently for Meerab's safety and the health of their child. His thoughts raced uncontrollably—what if something went wrong? What if he lost her now, after finding her again? The weight of his regrets bore down on him like a ton of bricks.

He thought of the times he had pushed her away, the harsh words he had spoken, and the nights he had spent in a blind rage after she left. He hated himself for every moment he had taken her for granted, for not realizing sooner how much he truly loved her. His hands shook with anxiety, and the tears continued to flow as he begged for mercy, for another chance to make things right.