Maano ka Bilal

Dedicated to Maano/Areeba, this is private so DON'T READ just fluff...

____

It was Saturday morning, Areeba was getting ready to leave for school, the gas was cutoff so she had picked up a slice of bread jam to have on the way. Hopefully the situation would be resolved soon, it was a normal routine she had formed everyday, Areeba was an introvert, she would occasionally interact with people but had regular batch of friends. Her eyes was on the familiar road, as she glanced at her reflection in the glass.

She would occasionally interact with the staff, today it seemed a function was being held in the college during the morning assembly. Areeba stood at the back, counting the students who were present, as the speaker- a producer from a big production whose name she might have heard kept on going, talking about discipline. 

"Learn from your teachers..."

She slept for eight hours last night when her phone died, her phone pinged with a message, her eyes brightened. It wasn't a message but notification from one of pak drama fanclubs, she had started interacting with some of them a few weeks ago, and would look forward to their replies to her ngls. 

The pfp of the person changed every day, but the name remained same, 'Bilal Abbas Fanclub', it started in September 2018. Soon the assembly came to an end, and Areeba went to the staffroom to have a cup of tea to freshen herself before the classes started. 

'Chai' truly calmed her down, it was like a diesel to her system, Ramzan was close. She entered her class and started teaching, switching to her teacher mode.

The dramas she had watched had romanticised everything, she knew no Shehraam would gaze at her while she taught, but still her eyes went to the door. There was no one, the spot was empty just like her love life.

She was young, but sometimes she wished for a man to lean on, to be her mental support. A pillar to lean, if she couldn't give her hundred percent today, he could say 'it's okay'. If she got tired he could look into her eyes and say 'I will manage'. She wanted her Abdullah, or maybe a Shahmeer who would pull her out of this world and make her fall in love. She wished for someone to take away all her stress, solve her every problem and be her support.

But it wasn't easy to find such a man, her dreams that was created by the drama world and the real world often clashed. She didn't want the dream to crash and break like the mirror in episode 47.

It wasn't real but she was attached to the drama, and she was unable to escape the nightmare, books helped her, fanfictions by her favourite authors and slowly the image or dream of Murtasim repaired. One of the ff writers was her MIL, the Murtasim in that fiction truly owned her heart.

But all of this was fiction, her reality was not this entertaining. 

Correcting notebooks, listening to teachers discussing about students and politics bored her. She didn't provide any input instead opened the app and started scrolling finding no reply to her ngls. 

The person might be busy, she thought. Twitter was a new world for her, although she had started interacting with the people a while ago, it added some excitement into her life. Sometimes as she aimlessly sat her mind would wander to Murtasim and the way he gazed at Meerab, lost in the dream a smile would curve on her lips making her sigh only to be interuppted by a staff.

After the classes she left the staffroom with her bag, while she was on the hallway she saw the same man as in the morning assembly, her senior called her, "Ameenah ye Usmanullah Khan hai, tum jaanti hogi na".

She had no idea who this man was. And she had no interest.

He could be a writer, a producer, a songwriter, but how was this of her interest.