17 part( shocked news )

~Next day:

       In the evening,
      AT jeon's mansion,

Mr.jeon : Mr Han i called you here for an important work.

Mr Han: What is that?

Mrs.jeon : Look Mr Han, i never saw my kOOKI  that much happy and playful. And it's all bcz of SANA  She really made my son happy.

Mr.jeon : We know that She loves him so decided about their Marriage.

Mrs.jeon: I really love her. And i want her as my daughter in law.
"Mr Han went shock+happy as their mission got successful".

Mr Han: Thank you Mr and Mrs Kim you both are so good that you agreed my daughter to make your daughter in law.
(A/N: "Even Mr Han also became closer to Mr Kim by doing many good work.( Just imagine bcz I can't write what good work he do 😁)
“ After their conversation Mr Han went to his house.”

~With Taekook,

"Jung kook drop Taehyung in his apartment".

Taehyung: Are you not coming with me??

Jung kook : No, Tae  Mom said to go home as fast i can, i don't know what happened but Mom  said she has an important work.
"Taehyung smiled faked, Jung kook understood that Taehyung wasn't happy. He come out from car.

"He stood in front of  Taehyung and hold his hand

"He stood in front of  Taehyung and hold his hand. Jungkook  gently picked in Taehyung lips.

~A/N:  "And this scene was watching Mrs.Kim  from her car. She was in little far from Taehyung apartment. She came to give Taehyung surprise but here she became surprised.
she never thought her son will love a guy. She couldn't believe in her own eyes,
She is watching her son's happiness with Jungkook.

~With Taekook,

Jungkook : Babe now i've to go okay?
Taehyung nodded as yes and went to his flat saying bye to Jung kook .

Jungkook : Babe now i've to go okay?Taehyung nodded as yes and went to his flat saying bye to Jung kook