Part 24( HAPPY FAIMLY 😘)

~Two months have passed,
Author pov,

Jk joined his dad's company as a CEO. He learns to handle everything so fast. Tae continued his studies too.

~One night:

Jk came back from the office. He went to his bedroom.

Jk: Tae ??? Babe, are you in the bathroom??? Jk called Tae Because he didn't see his husband in the room but Tae didn't respond.

Jk: Maybe he is in the washroom....
Saying that he went towards the cupboard and took his dress. After changing clothes he started to work on his laptop.

Jk in mind: Tae takes too much time... What happened to him?

He was thinking, suddenly the bathroom door slowly opened. Jk heard that sound but he pretended like he didn't hear.
Tae slowly took steps with his wet foot towards Jk . He was wearing just an oversized white shirt...

 He was wearing just an oversized white shirt

Jk's pov: I could sense him...he was coming towards me and i am eagerly waiting for, when he will hug from behind.

Tae: hubby I want you.

Jk was shocked: really it means my baby misses me so much .

Tae: wanna see how much I missed you??

Jk just looked at Tae being clueless because Tae was behaving so boldly

Tae directly kissed JK pulling him by his tie kissing him hungrily yet passionately...
JK soon composed himself before taking the lead kissing Tae sloppily involving the tongue between the kiss which was making a smooch sound every time... Tae didn't think before grinding on JK's lap making JK rock hard... JK held Tae's waist stopping him ..

Jk: don't baby....(husky yet deep voice)

But who was Tae to listen...he held JK's hand guiding them to his boobs unbuttoning the first few buttons making JK excited to touch them suck them.

he held JK's hand guiding them to his boobs unbuttoning the first few buttons making JK excited to touch them suck them