Part 21( Engagement 🎉🥳)

~In the afternoon.....

Taekook went to Jungkook  home to meet his
parents.

~At jeon’s mansion......

Taekook entered the house.
Taehyung shockingly: Mom! Are you also here??

Mrs.kim: Yes, I am here for you.

Mrs.jeon : Welcome home.

“She welcomed Jungkook and Taehyung nicely. They both went to their parents and sat beside each other.

 They both went to their parents and sat beside each other

The  house was a little bit  decorated, not as usual. Mr & Mrs.jeon and Mrs.kim  three were sitting in front of Taehyung and Jungkook”.

.
.
                                         .
                                         .
Mr.jeon: We thought about this so much and made a decision for you both.
I always want a girl for my family who will be a blessing for us. But I was wrong when I first met Taehyung .
He filled the emptiness of a girl in my family.
I never saw my son that happy when you both met.
You both were born for each other, and we just wanted to give a name of this relationship. So, Jungkook  we Fixed your Marriage with Taehyung….

Mr.Jeon looked at Jungkook and said:  that two boys became very happy.
Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jeon also smiled and nodded as yes.

Jungkook happily: Is it true? Is it true???

Mrs.jeon : Yes it's true.. We just want your happiness. Nothing matters to us except your happiness.
Jungkook's eyes become teary hearing this from his mom”.

Mr.jeon: After 3 days will be the marriage ceremony, and tomorrow is  your engagement ceremony.

Mrs.kim: But these 3 days, Taehyung ...you have to go back home with me now.

Jungkook Shamelessly with pouty lips : Why??? How can I stay without him?