crazy day

today was tge day one direction was coming to school. lily me beat friend slept over last night but now we are stairing at my small closet trying to pick the perfect outfit.

I chose lily's and lily chose mine. I picked out high waisted shorts and a white lact top that she would tuck in. I also gave her white sandal that had gold bead down theiddle section. I braided her hair and gave her a french manicure. I applied natural brown make up and cat eye eyeliner.

lily chose out short ripped shorts and a coral loose top for me. she picked put a nudes colours sandal and pearl earings. I put my hair in a bun and placed a couple of gold bangles aroyng my wrist. I did a natural eye colour and a pink gloss on ny lips.

we stuffed our bags with school needs and made our way to raid the kitchen. after looking through my small cabinets we drove to school. we dicided lily would stay over so we could do a twitcam about today.

we reached the school and hopped out of the car. I placed all my things in my locker and sat in the halls with lily. we were earlier today so we could see them but I think there plan is to come fashionably late. all I can say is that it is an original idea I guess.

our teach opened the door to our small classroom. "ok one direction should be here soon. we are starting to record the song yoyy mad with your partner and one direction is going to give you soon tips" there were a few ohh's and ahh's.

we had free time to talk before class was started."ok class has officially started, seats now!" the stupid teacher intructes us.

I was checking Twitter while the teacher was talking bout some random shizz. I heared the creak from the classroom door but I didn't look up cause I knew it was Isabelle.

I switched off my phone and looked up to actually listen. OMG!!! no I wasn't stairing at the teacher inwas stairing at ONE FREEKING DIRECTION!!!! wooow wait contain your self. I thought repeditivly. I was going to be myself.

we walked to the studios we have. we had five different studio thing which means we split up into five different groups. we had them the whole week so we got to be with each of them. first I was with zayn then Louis then liam then niall and of course harry.

I walked into the little booth with lily cause we did our own sing toghether. we named the song, aeroplanes. (A/N I know its a sing but I like it) I strummed my wooden glazed guitar and lily started if the song....

»»»»»»»

"that was lovely girls now zayn so you think they need to improve on any thing" the teacher asked zayn. "just one thing, you guys are so beautiful and you need to show off your face to the crowd. yeah just presentation basically" me and lily blushed and nodded for our response.

the boys decides to stay for the day and lily and I's second class was sports. we got to take two boys which were niall and liam. today we were playing netball. the boys sat out and watched. being at an all.girls school I know the boys will be looking for the most popular girls with all the make up and big gross boobs. I shoved that though and consintrated on the game.

»»»»»

we walked.over to our bottles. the game finished an tge team niall was going for won, which was us. niall received fifty pounds from Liam who was nit impressed.

we finished the school day with some games with the boys. it was a pretty goog day and can't wait for tomorrow. but tonight was our twircam can't wait to tell the while world one direction was at our school!!!!

########

hey sorry its a bit short and u haven't updated that much but thanks for reading and tell your friends!!!