lunch

I grabbed my keys and my handbag in the way out if my house. I put my handbag back and rushed up stairs. I grabbed a maxi dress and a pair of flat gladiator shoes. today I had a date with Luke and I'm pretty excited to tell you the truth. I re-grabbed my keys and handbag and rushed to my small black car.

I reached the small cafe and opened the door to a delicious smell of coffe and chocolate. I saw Luke in the corner on his phone. I walked over and he gave me a smile which made me melt. I know, I do like liam but I also like Luke and plus liam has just broken up with danielle so I should step back a bit.

'hey Luke" I said "hey wanna get something to drink?" I nodded and told him what i wanted.

the night went super fast and he was dropping me off back home. ny house was coming into to view and the car stopped right outside. "thanks luke, it was a really nice night" I said after grabbing my thinks. he smiled and replied with me too. I opened the door ringer outside but a warm hand on my wrist stopped me. I looked at luke "Alita" he looked nervous "hmmm?" I replied. he started to lean in and seconds later ibfelt the softest pair of lips on top of mine. I melted, literally melted into the seat. god I never thought a first kiss would be like this. we pulled apart gasping for air " I really like you" he said and kissed my cheek. I blushed and thanked him again for the wonderful night.

I was clouded with thoughts as u walked back up in the house. god he was so cute I just want to eat him. wait god o that's weird, that would be cannibalism I don't think ill do that.....

I'm so sorry for not updating I've been so busy. don't worry this chap is just a filler so there will be more things later hope to update soon, love yous Xx