new life

I just walked through the door if my new home. It was pretty small but it was only for me so....

The first thing you dee us a pretty cosy living room the it has a open plan to a small kitchen with white cabinets. If you walk further down the hall you come to three plain white doors. One for the laundry one for the bathroom and the last a small spare room. On the opposite side.to the three door there is a open room where a small staircase leads. Up there is my room with a small bathroom that fits a small shower and a toilet.

I walk up the bare stairs and chuck my things on my new bed. I take a small nap just to clear my mind and be a little bit clearer for my new school tomorrow. I really love music so I got put into a music school. I'm good at singing and I can play guitar. I Luke country music the best things like Taylor swuifts music, but I'm not really a fan.

After the small sleep a get up and go food shopping for some food for me to eat in the morning. I grab the keys to my small old car that mum bought me when u first started to learn and turned the loud engine on.

The car move forward and soon enough I was at the shopping place. I walk down many a

Isle and chuck a few thing in which should last a week. I pay for my food and head back home. This year I decided I wanted to be mire organised at things so I made sure a bought a few.containers for the food. I also bought a cheap name labler so I knew where they were.

As soon as I walked in the house I got changed into my onesie and had a bug bowl of ice cream and sat down to watch my favourite Disney movie, toy story.

After snuggling into the very comfy cushions I decieded to pack my clothes into my closet. I rmptyed the bag with no problems then chuck all the food into the fridge. I'll unpack that tomorrow.

I logged onto my computer my dad bought me so we could Skype call. Ivlooked for part time jobs around London. I wasn't lucky today but ehhh ill try tomorrow. I decided it was getting late and anyway I wanted to be ready for my new proper school. I pulled my hair back into a loose ponytail and brushed my teeth. I rinshed.my teeth put and listened to ed sheeran which put me to sleep.

»»»»

Hey guys wasn't ling but I will try to update every night. Hope you like it tell all ur friends. And one direction will be coming shortly no.need to worry!!!

Thanks