that night

lily and I made it back to my house and we logged onto Twitter. we told basically the while world one direction was at our school.

"and that was our last question for tonight, thankyou everyone." I flipped the lid of the laptop down. I made lily stay the whole week because I obviously couldn't fan girl by myself.

we wanted to watch old movies that we watched when we were little and my favourite back then was HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL I still can't believe I liked that.

"lily I'm going to get some snacks for the movie, don't mess up my house!" I shouted running out the door. I made it to the shops which were only ten minutes down the road.

I glidded down the confectionary section. HELL YEA we are having a party!!! I grabbed some.....heaps of lollies and places them in a plastic bag.

the cold air hit my face as I walked out the shops. I walked along the hard pavment floor my shoes making a clip clop sound. it was late and cold so I slipped my hood over my head and pulled out my phone with the heavy bag filled with lollies on my arm.

I turned the corner to my street and hit something. WOAH A WALL i should really get off my phone. I look up to see the wall but instead i found a tall muscluan but not to musclulan guy. his quiff on his head and his white smile was the only things I could see in this night darkness.

" oh sorry" I said but really this guy was good looking. he also looked familiar. hmmm.

" yeah its ok" he answered showing his white smile. no I know who this is. it liam, liam Payne!!!

we had a short conversation but really I needed to go back to lily.

I walked in and warmness filled my body. we watched the movie but I started to fall asleep.

*****

hey sorry for the crap chap. ahaha that times okay sorry I promise to update bigger and better.