celebrating

the reccording wcas great I was showed around the huge glass building. then I got to try reccording a cover of 'you belong with me' by Taylor swift. I don't know why I did that I just thinks back when liam use to date Danielle when I first became friends with him. I must say I was a tad jealous.

the boys applauded me but I don't really like affection that much.

right now we are celebrating at a club down the road. I don't drink much but the boys said to relax and that this the perfect way. not to convinced.....

It's 7pm now and I'm wearing my strapless deep blue dress that is just passed my knees. I have my blonde hair falling down In its natural waves. I added gold bangles and wore gold strapped heels on my feet.

the lights around the room shone on the dance floor where young couples were dancing. I feel kind of lonley by myself bit having a boyfriend or someone that will love me.

I sat in the stool placed along the bar and took another sip of my drink. I'm not a heavy drinker but I don't have anything tomorrow so I should be fine.

I was in a conversation with niall and liam about our family's and stuff when I felt a tap on my right shoulder. I turned to see a boy around my age smiling back at me. his deep blue eyes and his Brown wavy hair swept to the side. he was absolutly stunning.

"would you like to dance?" his strong British accent sound soothing as it travelled through my ears. I felt a bit tipsy but maybe it was the drink.

I turned to look at niall and liam. liam put on his warming smile and niall smiled and nodded his head to the boy beside me suggesting to go.

I looked up conecting my eyes with his. "I would love to" I took his hand he gave me and we walked to the dance floor. moving and dancing through the warm bodies I spotted Louis and zayn dancing with Eleanor and perrie, and harry dancing with a brown haired girl.

I danced around moving my body to the beat. I exchanged numbers with the boy I met. he seemed nice I found out his name was Luke. he pulled me back to the bar where I was sitting before.

"errr thanks for that dance maybe we can hang out some time?" scratched the back of his neck. "definitely" I smiled and kissed his cheek. he nodded and disappeared.

**

argh the pain shoot through my head like a million bullets. I didn't drink that much ether. "ZAYN GET THE ADVIL" I screamed. god my ears. warning don't drink.

zayn appeared with the Advil in his hand. "I hope you don't mind perrie stated the night" he said handing me water and the pills.

"that's fine" I smiled.

"this is delicious harry" I said stuffing my face with the soft melting pancakes. "can you stay forever?" he just laughed.

I made my way up to my room and got changed into some shorts and top not caring to much about my appearance. I shoved my hair into a ponytail and walked down the stairs.

"zzzz" my phone buzzed in my pocket as soon as I reached the bottom if the steps. i pulled it out

'we left, hope you feel better Xx' from liam

oh that's why its quiet. my phone buzzed again this time it was Luke

'hay wanna hang out today'

'sure what about lunch' I texted back.

+++++++

sorry that was short I wil update soon trust me.

oh to the people who know me. I named the girl Alita cause I could pick a name so this actually is not about myself.

for people who.don't know me my name is Alita

sorry for any spelling mistakes I'm on my phone and you know what phones are like

keep calm and drink hot chocolate with a polar bear!!! <3

luv yous