grumpy louis

my plan didn't work. they didn't flinch at all. I must say that Louis probably won't be happy with his drawing on his face...  

after trying to wake them I gave up and made myself a cup of tea. I watched the leaves that somehow managed to escape the tea bag float around. i was way to tired to do anything. I woke up early just to wake them but this time.... they didn't.

I finished my cuppa and waked in my room to get changed. I picked out some tracks and a lose top. I don't care what I look like in front of the boys but after I get changed I still put some light makeup on.

I felt like it was going to be a lazy day so I grabbed my book and read on the sofa.

"ahhhh oh my.... no no no. what the fuck?!?!? who the hell......" I heard Louis scream from the bathroom.

some one ripped the book out of my hands. "hay. thats mine give it" I tried to hide my laugh at the drawing of a dick on his face.

"you little.... argh. you are so lucky I don't have an interview today or else your face would have never be the same again." he threw the book back at me and stormed off. well..... I guess I'll have to deal with a grumpy Louis today.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

please.... vote, share & comment

hey mates!!

I know... hate on me. I'm the worst at updating its literally been a while year and I'm terribly sorry. I know I promised I would update I just completely forgot. in so lazy and I've had the worst writers block. I mean this chapter was the tiniest one in the whole world.

please forgive me. I want to start writing it again but I don't know how many people actually enjoy this book. so please comment vote and share it would really help.

I hope you enjoy my books and I'm trying to update both my books again.

thanks

I will try and update tomorrow... maybe this time a decent length chapter would be nice.....

.... vote, share & comment