no way

it has been a whole term of waisting time at school. the boys and I were like best friends. oh lily is still the best though!!! we would see each other one a week if lucky. liam and danielle are still deeply on love.....so jelly (jelious). I thought liam like liked me but no he was in love with Danielle.

today is the first ray of the holidays and I have just called lily over. I haven't seen here in...... a day!!!!! its too long to not talk to her for that long. her Louis have been getting quite snuggly lately....hmm I wonder?

as I got lost in my thoughts the door bell rang. followed the noise a scurried to the door to see lily. "LILY!!" I screamed we hugged each other.

we both wanted to have a girl's day so we started watching the movies.

after watching the little mermaid and toy story we got changed to warm clothes for skating.

"how bout this Alita?" Lily held out a knitted brown jumper. "perfect" I grabbed it and slipped it over the multipule layers that I had on.

we finally reached the rink and grabbed some skates and glided on the ice in a big circle.

"should we invite the boys we haven't seen then for a week?" lily asked. "sure, can you ask Louis my phone is nearly dead"

the boys couldn't make it to the rink so we would see them when we got home.

me and lily got off the ice and headed for the canteen. I ordered hot chips and a water while lily had a hot dog and Pepsi. we started a small conversation while finding a table.

"hey, you like Louis don't you?" I questioned lily sitting down. " well duh, he incredibly hot and he is adorable!" she said and dug onto her hot dog. I watched her stuff her face while I was eating one chip by a Time.

Lily's face turned red and nearly chucked her food out her mouth. I followed her gaze as she was looking behind me with her mouth wide open showing me the 'beautiful' food in her mouth.

I turned around and saw daniele she was standing there with a couple of friends. I turned back to lily "what?" I asked she pointed at Danielle's hand. she was holding the guys hand and their fingers were looped.

WTF!!!!! "okay okay keep calm don't go Hitler" I thought. she friggen cheated on liam or they broke up of something, but WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K!

me and lily snuck out and headed home. we didn't talk much I guess we were in deep thoughts.

me and lily were back at my place raiding the kitchen before niall came. we finished stuffing our faces when the door bell rang. lily got up while I quickly hid the packets that niall would find.

"HAY!" the boys shouted to me as I made ly way out of the tiny kitchen.

"Hey" I hugged each if them. We sat on the sofa and talked a bit. "Hey why not a game of truth or dare?" Louis asked. We agreed and sat in the floor.

"Okay Alita, truth or dare?" Harry said "umm dare" I smiled harry staired at tge floor for a minute. "Okay kiss liam!" WHAT. I looked over at liam hos face wasn't droopy any more it was suprised.

"What the hell, NO!!" I screamed at harry. " a dare us a drea Alita" I was defiantly was not going too.

1. Liam and danielle are toghether... I think

2. Not infornt of everyone

And

3. Urrr......I haven't kissed anyone before. I don't know how living in the country I never knew anyone.

"No, liam has a girlfriend" I stood up for myself. I saw liam tense up in the corner

"Alita, they broke up" zayn informed me. I was leaning on him as he styled my hair.

"But...." I drifted off. Liam sighed.

"So now you can kiss him." Harry stated "no!!" I repeated myself for the hurndreth time.

"Why not?" Harry pouted. I knew why I just wasn't going to tell them that I don't know how. It's embarrassing.

"Urrr" everyone was stairing at me and zayn stopped messing will my hair.

" I-I I've never kissed a-a anyone before' I said quietly. They all were shocked. There was a complete silence.

"Okay let's watch a movie!" Lily stood up. "Alita help me with the snacks, boys gets. Cushins and blankets.

*+*+*+*+

sorry for not updating and sorry for any spelling mistakes. promise to update more

luv ya!!!