Do i tell her?

LIAMS POV

"soooo are you going to tell me?" she wiggled her eyebrows. last night after the movie we crashed at her place. right now she asking about this girl I told her about.

I shook my head, no. I was not going to tell her because the girl who I was starting to have feelings for was her.

" oh, well what is she like then?" she asked.

hmmm, ill try. "ok she has light Brown/blonde hair which is wavy and long. she has blue/green eyes. she is slightly tanned, not much. she is pretty, funny, talkative when you get to know her and she just had a good personality, everything that I wanted." I blurted out

"awww she sounds sweet." she said leaning her head back on my shoulder. "hey liam?"

"hmmm?" I played with a strand of yer hair.

"can you sing me to sleep?" she whispered. "yeah, sure."

I started to sing little things, by us. I watched as she slowly shut her eyes. I finished the song and put my head back so it sat at the edge of the sofa. I dreamed about her, my dream girl, Alita.

ALITAS POV

she sounded so sweet, I wish it was me he was talking about. wait what liam was a friend I couldn't like him he obviously doesn't like me! stop Alita stop.

I pictured this girl while liam sang softly. she was perfect and I coupdnt blame him she was pretty. ohhhhh I wish looked like that he would like me. noo stop your going to regret it later. but what if I have feeling for him. NO! but he has a great personality and he is also very attractive.

NEXT MORNING

I snug closer to my pillow which was strangely hard but so comfortable and warm. I nugged my hear deeper to protect my eyes from the burning light.

"ouch!" my pillow said. wait my pillow said?! I shot my eyes open and sat up. "oh hi" I blushed. the pillow was liams chest. "sorry..."

he laughed "its fine, zayn made some breakfast" I nodded and walked to the kitchen. I threw the food on my plate and scoffed it down enjoying the taste.

"what are we doing today" I asked liam. "well The boys and I have to go to the studio." he said and threw a piece of bacon in his mouth. I nodded "I think ill go shopping with eleanor today" he nodded.

I went to my room and changed into my clothes. I picked out a light flowy white skirt that was long and the back and short at the front. I wore a short black top and placed a thin brown belt around the top of the skirt. I wore black ballet flats and wore my hair in a messy bun.

I went back into the living room to see Louis and liam watching tv. "hey Louis is Eleanor doing anything today?"

"nah she was going to come round and see you today." he answered. I grabbed my phone and sent her a text about going on a shopping spree, this should be fun!