new school

The light shine through what seems to be very thin curtains. When I managed to open my eyes there were actually no stupid curtains and found myself on a strange bed. Or right this is my new home ...... In the city.

I pretty much crawled my way to the bathroom and changed very slowly. I finally got changed at started at the horrifying sight in the mirror. Hair is in every direction possible and had bags under my eyes. I washed my face and applied make up, not to much. I had enough time to have a proper breakfast this morning.

I stuffed my bag with everything I needed and headed to the car. I inserted the keys and turned it so the engine would start. With a loud roar I knew the car had started and I drove off to school/college. (A/N I'm calling college school).

I made my way to the entrance where the office was and the receptionist showed me the way to my classroom. I chucked my bag in my locker and sat in my seat.

"Morning class I.have some very exciting news for you!" Out teacher called out. There was a slight mumble through the class and me well I'm sitting in the corner totally tired. "Well" he continued "one direction will be taking your music classes with you" the girls were trying to hold back tears. To be honest living in the country you don't know much. There good looking......especially liam. I like liam theoat his chocolate eyes.....I think you know where I'm going and they can sing well.

Everyone let it out "ahhh" was all I could hear and I'm surprised I didn't die.

Soon school had finished and I headed home to relax and sleep cause that's what u do best.

NEXT DAY

it was after school and since one directions ciming next week I decided to find out mire about them. I now know some Little things (A/N see what u dis there) like liam has a phobia of spoons and Louis loves carrots. Urrrm niall eats a lot and zayn likes to look on the mirror. And harry is such a flirt. I downloaded both of their albums and I surprisingly fell asleep on the song.little things and woke up to live while were young. I was now classified as a directioner.

Oh I made a friend aswell her name is Jessica. She really funny and stupid all the time, to think of it a bit like Louis.

»»»»»»

Hey girls (my bff's. You know stef Eliza jess grace....) I will add all of you in soon this is going to be awesome. And thankyou random citizens for voting and and reading my story much apriciated and tell all ur friends!!! Comment any questions or suggestions much appreciated. Gosh I sound so sifisticated btw I'm total opposite.