1

Achieving a lifetime of pure goodness is a task that is incredibly challenging to accomplish in the mortal realm. Despite the amount of effort one puts into being a virtuous individual, it does not come with any perks or guarantees when it comes to determining one's fate. Only a mere miracle can grant someone passage to the heavens above rather than the darkest pits of hell. To have any chance of making it to heaven, one must be fortunate enough to gain favor with the higher powers.

However, there are cases where even the most well-intentioned individuals are cast aside and left to fend for themselves. In some instances, they are thrown to the wolves to see if they can at least provide some form of amusement. In more extreme cases, they are stripped of their individuality and turned into puppets to be controlled by those in the heavens.

Despite all this, our protagonist is not some crazed lunatic running amok in hell. She is capable of being the cause that changes the course of all realms for better or worse. However, as with all things, the outcome is never certain. Her arrival will cause a desperate struggle among the various regions, each fighting to keep her on their side for all eternity. By hoping to maintain their sanity by having her on their territories for as long as possible.

But in the end, we'll just have to wait and see how this story will go for, fate will soon forecast these realms into a dark age for them all.

___________________________________________

A/n: eh this intro is alright I guess. Sure as hell that this story will take a while to complete.

Either way, I'm not sure if this intro is gonna be relevant to the story but, maybe I'm wrong who knows if I'll change it in the future.

Anyways this story is a SAPPHIC book. Just to inform you for the future.

And if you don't know what Sapphic means it's when two women are attracted to one another.

Alright so yes this does include ROMANTIC and PLANTONIC relations with the main character whether it be from hell or heaven. But it ain't going to be a bizarre number like above ten or something when it comes to ROMANTIC. But compared to PLANTONIC relationships are gonna be a larger number.

Oh, and I'll name the romantic yanderes along the way as they're being discovered along the chapters.

And if I don't name a character that means they're not a romantic yandere in this story and they'll fall under the platonic category.

And all the ROMANTIC yandere are FEMALES.

Alright, I think I cleared everything out so see y'all in the future chapters.

Bye ತ⁠_⁠ʖ⁠ತ

JUST KIDING BYEEEEEE (⁠ʘ⁠言⁠ʘ⁠╬⁠)

Finish editing: I don't know

Chapter finished: January 30, 2024

Chapter published: February 4th, 2024

Word count: 489