Spikey kidnapping Y/n

Y/n was hanging out in her/his car alone blasting music along with the other parked cars full of couples making out. Y/n got a bit jealous by looking at the couples for 2 seconds then looked away cuz she/he had no lover. She/he was a single young woman/man that wanted a girlfriend or boyfriend, but the opposite gender or same sex relationship didn't matter to her/him. She/he just wanted somebody to be with to be happy and to have a really good life with them.(I really hate having that kind of loneliness that hits you like a fucking train!🥺😞)

Then an ice cream truck came and herd a guy said, "I'm JoJo the ice cream clown with the bestest ice cream in town, we'll give you a stick you give it a lick, and it will tickle you all the way down!" Y/n laughed a little bit from the random encounter. "What the hell? Hahaha". And all the couples we're annoyed and they threw stuff at the guy and the ice cream truck. "You want ice cream? Well your not gettin any!" Then just drove away. Then y/n sighed and looked at the stars hoping that one day she/he will find someone who will never leave her/him. Then she/he suddenly starts to fall asleep in her/his car.

*Time skip*

  17 minutes later y/n wakes up to a woman screaming (Debbie Stone), "What the fuck was that?" Y/n said as she/he looked out the window of her/his car. And she/he sees two klowns (Spikey and Rudy) chasing after the couple with a balloon dog, then y/n saw another klown (Bibbo) walked by her/his car and ducks down to hide so he wouldn't see her/him. Once he was gone, y/n looked out the window again to see if they're gone, but the klown Spikey took one look at her/him. Spikey was really amazed by her/his beauty then he starts to blush, it scared y/n a little bit but at the same time her/his heart starts to beat. Then blushes a bit when he saw her/him, then she/he tries to starts her/his car. Then Spikey looked away to keep running after Mike and Debbie, suddenly Spikey and Rudy were hit by the couples car. After that Spikey just wasn't only looking for the two humans but he secretly wants to look for y/n. (that's you, the one who's reading this!😊🙃). then the couple drove away in fear.

Y/n's car wouldn't start but when the other klowns showed up y/n started duck down again and hide in her/his car. While all the other klowns went to crescent cove, and Spikey stayed behind to find y/n. It really wasn't hard for Spikey to find y/n, until he found y/n in her/his car. Y/n got a bit scared and locked all the doors in the car, Spikey breaks the window of the driver seat of her/his car then grabbed her/him. And y/n suddenly passes out in Spikey's arms and carried her/him back to the circus tent, alone with the pink spikey haired klown.

Author's Note:
Hey my beautiful people, hopefully you enjoyed my first chapter of this story, I might do a second chapter tomorrow or whenever I have time to, I love y'all 😚❤️💕 In case you didn't know I'm a new writer here and I hope I did well for my first chapter.

Update:
Hi, I'm sorry that I kinda changed the first chapter a bit cuz I felt like it wouldn't make sense, a long with the next chapter, I hope you guys understand what I'm trying to do! I love ya!!! ❤️🙃🙃🙃