Cuddling With Spikey (Smut)

After 5 hours later, Spikey woke up with y/n in his arms and kissed her/his forehead. Then y/n starts to open her/his eyes and wakes up from Spikey kissing her/him. "Rise and shine babes" Spikey said as he was still spoiling y/n with his kisses, "Hey, hun" y/n said as she/he was being kissed by her/his lover.

Then y/n suddenly started to feel horny again when Spikey began to hold her/him close to him, "how's your sleep?" Spikey asked as he was rubbing y/n's lower back that's almost to her/his ass. "I slept good, how about you?" She/he said as y/n starts to blush by his touch."I slept good too babe" Spikey said as he went lower and groped her/his ass with a toothy grin and made y/n blush more, Spikey started to get hard and y/n felt his erected dick on her pussy/his dick.

And y/n places her/his hand and starts to stroke Spikey's cock, "mmh, o-oh fuck babe!~" he moans and y/n went down to his dick, kisses and licks the tip and starts sucking. Spikey was groaning and moaning as he grips her/his hair blushing hard and pushes her/his head down.

Then y/n starts gagging and choking on his wet dick and he begins to thrust in her/his mouth, "hah, y/n k-keep going you're gonna m-make me cum!~" then y/n went even more fast as Spikey starts to thrust even faster. He suddenly cums in her/his mouth and y/n swallowed."Oh, you're such a good girl/boy~" Spikey said as he got up behind y/n and grabbed her/his waist and starts to penetrate her/his entrance. "You want this baby?~" he said while he starts thrusting hard and deep inside of her/him and smacking her/his ass, "Y-yes my Spikey!~" y/n moans loudly as Spikey leans down to makeout with her/him while thrusting.

And after a few minutes passed he starts fucking her/him really fast and hard, making y/n screaming his name. "AHHHH, OH FUCK YES SPIKEY, I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!~", "I LOVE YOU TOO BABY!!!" They both start to makeout again. And after that Spikey traild his hand on y/n's body and starts to play with her clit/his dick, "OHHH MY GOD, OH S-SPIKEYYYY!!!~" , And Spikey suddenly starts to cum inside of her/him, as soon as he pulled his dick out y/n had cummed everywhere and all over the two. And they both flopped on the bed and start to catch their breath.

"That was really fucking amazing" Spikey said as he was catching his breath, "yeah, it really was the best" y/n complemented as she/he got up and went to his bathroom that is connected to his bedroom. "Wanna get clean with me?" She/he looked at Spikey to see if he's gonna shower with her/him, "yeah, I'm coming with you dear!" And after they took a nice shower together they both got dressed, and Spikey gave y/n some clean clothes to wear, then he told y/n that he had to go to work to kill more humans for the other klowns to feast on. "Okay babe, I'll see you later, I'll clean the bed for you!" She/he said to Spikey as he was heading out. "Alright, I love you y/n!", "I love you too my Spikey!" He once again smiled at her/him and leaves y/n smiling and blushing, then she/he starts to clean up while he's out working.

Author's Note:
Hey y'all, I just did another smut chapter cuz I just felt like it!🤣🤣🤣
And I hope you guys have a really beautiful day!!! 😊❤️💕