Leaving Earth

Spikey had been working fast, making a present for his lover with his klown magic. He sighs and starts humming a lovely tune, and blushes while he thinks about her/him. Then he hears y/n started to wake up, and she/he hears Spikey humming as she/he got up from the bed, "Hey, babe I'm gonna go take a shower and I'll be right out, okay?" She/he said as he replied, "okay Hun!" And y/n shuts the door and hops in the shower, Spikey blushes as he was almost finished what he was working on.

Then suddenly he hears a knock on the door and Spikey went to go answer and it was Slim, "hey, Spikes I just wanna let you know that we're about to take off!" Slim smiles at Spikey and he nods, "alright, thanks for letting me know!" Spikey said as Slim hears the shower running in Spikey's bathroom, "hey Spikes, Are you about to go shower? I'm sorry if I disturbed you" said Slim as he was about to leave. "It's okay Slim, you don't have to be sorry!" Spikey said as he looked at him with a smile, and Slim smiles back at him and leaves.

After that, Spikey shuts his door and locks it. And after a few minutes later he was finally done with making y/n's present, he puts it in a box and puts it on the bed, and after that Spikey hears the shower turn off and y/n comes out with a towel. Spikey looked at her/him while smiling and blushing, "hey y/n!, I have a surprise for you dear!" Spikey said as y/n looked at the box that was sitting on the bed, she/he grabbed the box with her/his name on it and she/he opens it.

"Oh Spikey I love it, Oh thank you!" She/he said as she/he jumped up and hugged Spikey tightly, and he hugs y/n back. "Hey babe, we're going to leave earth soon, so you can stay with me for eternity in space!" Then y/n gasped and starts hugging him tightly, suddenly the circus tent spaceship starts to take off flying and they felt the vibration of the ship taking off. They looked at each other and they kissed softly, then y/n looks at the gift that Spikey made her/him, and once she/he puts it on y/n was surprised and shocked about how beautiful and pretty this present was!

(This is the present! 😊❤️💕)

(Female)

(Male)

"I LOVE THIS!!!" she/he says blushing and Spikey looked at y/n and kisses her/his cheek, "hey Hun, do you want to have a dance with me?" Said Spikey as he grabbed her/his hand, " yes, I'll love to dance with you babe!" Said y/n as they both starte...

"I LOVE THIS!!!" she/he says blushing and Spikey looked at y/n and kisses her/his cheek, "hey Hun, do you want to have a dance with me?" Said Spikey as he grabbed her/his hand, " yes, I'll love to dance with you babe!" Said y/n as they both started to slow dance, sway and spin around. "Hey Spikey?" Said y/n as Spikey looked down at her/him "yes y/n?" Then y/n looked up at him, "I love you so much" y/n said as she/he was holding on to him and doesn't want to let him go, "I love you too y/n" Spikey said as he starts to kiss her/his lips and kept dancing like there is no tomorrow.

Author's Note:
Hiiiii!, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, but hold on tight! Cuz there is gonna be smut in the next chapter! 🤣😏
I love you, have a good day people! 😚❤️💕