Dirty Dancing (Smut)

As Spikey and y/n were still slow dancing, y/n buried her/his head on his chest and sighs, then Spikey looked down at her/him and starts to pet her/his head and kisses it then blushes, then he suddenly was thinking about something dirty. He started to trail his hands all over her/his body, then he starts to touch and grip y/n's ass wich made her/him gasp and blushes hard. Spikey then looked at y/n and kissed her/him, then he kept on gripping on her/his ass more and starts to dance and grind on y/n's front area as Spikey lifted one of her/his legs up, "mmh!~ oh fuck!~" y/n moans from him grinding on her/him.

Suddenly Spikey's cock got hard as he kept grinding on y/n's pussy/dick, then he stopped and carefully took off y/n's outfit, and he growls sexually by the sight of her/him. Then he went up to her/him, and he starts to kiss her/him and y/n suddenly slips her/his tongue in his mouth, and Spikey did the same thing with her/him while touching her/his body. Then y/n begins to take off his suit and boxers, and y/n went down to his dick and starts to lick and suck his cock. "Haaah!~ ahh y/n!~" Spikey groans as he was getting his dick sucked by his human lover.

And he starts to thrust inside of y/n's mouth and she/he starts to gag on his dick, then Spikey thrusted faster and y/n's saliva was all over his cock, then she/he starts to play and rub his balls. Then he felt his dick twitching, then he took his cock out of her/his mouth, and he was stroking his dick until he started to cum on y/n's face. And she/he starts to lick some of the cum off his dick, and she/he got back up and kissed him again, "oh, you're so fucking naughty baby!~" then Spikey picked y/n up, with her/his legs around his waist and arms wrapped around his neck.

Then Spikey started to put his cock inside of y/n's pussy/asshole, and he starts thrusting hard and fast while he's holding her/him as the sound of wet slapping filling the room, "ahhh~, s-shit Spikey!~" y/n moaned as she/he was holding onto him really tightly. "Oh fuck!~ you're so fucking beautiful!~" Spikey said as he starts to makeout with her/him while he's thrusting hard inside y/n. Then she/he starts to feel something is about to happen, "S-SPIKEY!~ I'M G-" she/he said as she can barely speak, but he now knows that y/n is about to cum. "I'M GETTING CLOSE TOO BABE!~" Spikey moaned out as he thrusted one more time and starts to cum inside y/n.

And she/he starts to cum as well, and when Spikey pulled his cock out, cum started to spill on the floor, and he puts y/n down on the bed and she/he starts to catch her/his breath. And Spikey sat on his side of the bed next to y/n as he was trying to catch his breath as well, "Spikey, you're so amazing at this as always!" She/he complimented and he starts to blush, "you're also good at this too babe!" Said Spikey as he kisses her/his cheek and y/n did the same, and they start to cuddle and talk to each other for 40 minutes, then y/n started to fall asleep and Spikey covered her/him up with a blanket. And Spikey covered himself up as well, and he starts to hold y/n in his arms and starts to fall asleep.

Author's Note:
Heyyyy, so I was thinking about doing a pregnancy chapter but only for the female in the next chapter! 😁🤰❤️
What do you guys think? I hope you have a good and blessed day! 🤗❤️💕