The Beginning

This starts in the very beginning...

    Y/n's parents were leaving for their wedding anniversary and taking a drive around the most haunted spots around the country, she known they would be gone for a month, a bit to long but she was a grown women living with her parents for christs sake due to losing her job recently. 

"Now be safe and call us when you need something, ok?" Her mother said hugging her tight while her dad packed the RV her parents will be staying in since its cheaper. "Ya ya, I know mom. Im a grown women don't worry about me and have fun. I love you" I said hugging her tight then letting her go. She nodded and went inside entering the RV.  Her dad smiled at her while backing out of the drive way then driving off to start his and wife's vacation. Y/n stretched and let out a groan. "Alrighttt let's get this lonely vacation started!" She entered her home and went straight to her room jumping on her bed and texting her friend's group gc.

Y/N: Heyyyy, I'm alone for a month so who wants to sleepover? (smiling cat emoji)

Lina: OMG! ME OBVI

Genie: OMW!! (red heart emoji)

Trixx: Count me in hun

Y/n smiled at her phone

Y/n: Alright come at 8pm, I'll order pizza 20 minutes after everyone gets here

Trixx: (red heart emoji) Alright

Lina: Gotchaaa

Genie: Noted, I'm starving

Trixx: You are always hungry hun

Genie: Ay, I can never turn down pizza (Pizza emoji)

...

Y/n laughed at her friends bickering in the gc. She looked at her moon clock on her desk, "I have about 2 and a half hours till they get here, I'll start cleaning up and getting myself ready"

She laid there for about 40 minutes scrolling on her social media then finally got up. Y/n chose her favorite outfit, started a shower, and did her makeup before her friends pulled up. (sorry natural face lover babies) 

Time skip

5 minutes before 8pm, Trixx and Genie pulled up together and tackled Y/n after entering her home attacking her with platonic love. Lina came a little after 8pm and blamed it on traffic when y/n and the others know she was vibing to music in the driveway. The 4 girls went straight up to Y/n's room starting to gossip about their co workers from different jobs. Y/n got on the phone and ordered pizza while listening into her friends crazy conversation. "Okay pizza will be here soon, I also some bread because why not?" Y/n smiled. Genie smiled with the hunger for pizza in her eyes while Lina and Trixx shined a smile at Y/n with a thumbs up and continued their gossip.

Later on the pizza showed up and the girls put on a movie to enjoy and laugh at while feasting like they haven't ate in ages. This went on for a few hours then idea entered Trixx's mind.

"Have you guys ever tried summoning Lucifer?" She said with a funny smirk on her face. Lina and Genie shook their heads. "Ok, I mean... I love and believe in witchcraft but I never tried" Y/n chuckled. "Do you have space to paint a pentagram and candles? We should try it for... a fun plot for the sleepover." Trixx asked Y/n while throwing away her trash. " Ya I do, but what if it doesn't work? That would be sad and boring then we have a mess to clean up." She said leaning against her bed frame.

Trixx: "Are you chicken?" She smiled devishly

Y/N: "hell no."

Lina: "You act like a chicken" she said as a jokingly insult towards y/n

Y/N: "You look like a chicken." She shot a glare while chuckling

Genie: "... oooooo drama"

Trixx: "Then its settled, Lets do it." 

I thought to myself, "Of course I believe in devil magic but.. is this smart? And if this doesnt work, well then I have a mess to clean up." Y/n hummed then finally got up to lead the girls into a room with nothing but black walls and paintings that her parents used as an art room and study. She grabbed the red paint from the closet and had her friends draw the pentagram while she grabbed matches and many candles. After they finished setting up they all sat in a circle around it.

Trixx: "so we need blood, who wants to go- NOT IT"

Lina and Genie: "Not it!!" they both raised their hands

Y/N looked at everyone then sighed in defeat. She got up and grabbed something sharp in the bathroom right outside the art study room. She sliced her palm a little then the girls waited for something to happen.

and waited...

and waited. 

After awhile nothing happened so they all groaned in boredness until the candle lights start moving around rapidly. Y/n friends started recording and freaking out thinking they are about to catch a moment in history while she just sat their impatient. The lights stopped flickering and the group soon after got impatient, blew them out, then just went to bed. TIME SKIP

The next day Trixx, Lina, and Genie left early before afternoon due to work and Y/N was cleaning up the art study, washing and scraping all the paint up. While scrubbing she realized the paint looked like it was pounded or made to be there in her flooring. "weird.." She mumbled but shook it off like it was nothing. After awhile of cleaning she laid in her bed scrolling through videos then deciding to just take a nap. (Ya know that nap turned into sleep and she woke up after sunset)

Time Skip

I woke up to random noises outside my door. Y/n looked at the time then got up to check on the suspicious activity, it was coming from the art study room. "Trixx? Lina? Genie? If that's you I swear to god you aren't living another day. You just woke me up from the best sleep I've had in ages!" The strange noises continued. Starting to get a little anxious, I grabbed a random sandal on the floor and walked closer to the room hearing the noises getting louder and louder. I slowly turned the door knob creeping into the room, it went silent. Y/n sighed and went into the room inspecting it.

BAM

The door slammed shut locking her in. "Guys... this isn't funny! I'm about to hit you with a sandal if you don't come out now." Shaking looking around the pitch black room but can't seem to find anything off. She sighed and headed to the door again to try to open it.

"Leaving so soon~...?"

//

WELCOME TO THE BEGINNING OF A WEIRD LOVE STORY BETWEEN THE KING OF HELL HIMSELF AND A EARTH GIRL!! I hope you enjoyed the start, I will be uploading a main chapter (basically chapter 1 to start this journey) TO NIGHT WHILE IM AWAKE. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK THIS STORY WILL TAKE YOU IN THE COMMENTS. Ill see you in the next chapter lovelies. <3