Chapter 4

Recap on chapter 3..

""Is there a reason why you are following me?" staring dead eye at one while the other was at the passenger window. There was a weird awkward silence until I notice a gun in his pocket. My immediate reaction was to drive away but before I could they shot my tires, "SHIT". I slide down the hill in my car and then a boom was created. "WHAT THE-""

//

You felt a pounding head ache when you woke up. All the noise I could hear around me was screams, I felt heat rise up my body like I was in a desert. "What the hell..." I rubbed my head and sat up looking around at the unfamiliar scene around me. I looked up at the sky and saw a circular moon shape with a pentagram on it, "where the actual fuck am I..."

"IT'S GONNA BE A FUCKING HAPPY DAY IN HELL!!"

This pale girl with long blonde hair passed by me hanging onto a car, what a weird sighting. "How did I end up in hell, what did I do to wind up here?!" I fiddled with my hair and looked into a glass pan in a wall with a tv behind it. Your eyes wondered up and down your new body. 

(Get creative yall Im letting you choose your form :) )

"Interesting ok". You mumbled then watched a demon from behind you chase another with a knife. I made a straight face at them. " Okay so now I need... answers... I KNOW EXACTLY WHO I NEED!.... but where can I find him" I went on some random ass adventure in this new place, "Hell". 

TIME SKIP

Currently 2 hours later after adventuring out into this weird place, building after building, alley after alley, my legs grow tired. I groaned in exhaustion. 

"LUCIFER WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU." I yelled leaning against a street pole that was soon going to shatter down after any more weight. "My dead, you called?" The fucking king of hell himself appeared in front of me before his eyes widened and realized what the situation is currently. "andddd you died." He bluntly stated.

"Ya no shit, but why did I appear in hell?! I didn't do anything bad during my time alive." I remarked back at him. He coughed and a angelic small cloud appeared in front of us, "Lets rewind.." He played the moment me and my friends summoned him at my now old home. "Due to this, you turned your back on the heavens and god coming to me and summoning me, I gave you a warning after that we are now tied, you are stuck with me." He shrugged pulling out a random apple from the air and eating it. First being clueless about the situation, reality hits. "Me and my friends summoned you as a joke, it worked, I'm stuck with you, I'm dead, and I'm in hell." I said widening my eyes and cover my mouth.

"Exactly." He smiled then put his arm around my shoulders, "But hell isnt all that bad, don't worry. Stick to my side and your after life will be easy peasy lemon squeezy." He shined a bright sharp tooth smile at me. I was quiet after giving myself a full reality check, ya know the casual just rethinking my life choices and wishing to fix them. "I wasn't supposed to die, not yet, I still had a life to live.." I looked to my right avoiding his gaze. He hummed for a second thinking on what to say then sighed, "Ya I get that, having dreams you want to make a reality but then something tragic happens and now you are gone. I really understand." He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "I'm sorry this happened but your friends should have really read into this doll. Don't worry, I'll look after you and before you know it, hopefully, you will be somewhat happy." He smiled and pat my head.

I just stared at him in disbelief then scoffed, "Ya whatever.." I pushed him off and started walking away. "Ya know my daughter is running a rehabilitation hotel to send sinners to heaven after doing good deeds, give it a shot if you don't want to be here." I looked back at him then at the ground, "Ya I don't want to meet anyone down here, I want to stay alone." I stated bluntly. He grinned widely, "Let me change your mind." He stretched out his arms and walked up towards you. "What do you me-ANNN WHAT THE F-" Then poof, red fog absorbs both of you and now the scenery has changed. 

I looked up at the tall building reading out loud, " The Hazbin Hotel... I just said no." I shot a glare at him. He shrugged it off acting oblivious and knocked on the door loudly, "Charlie dear I brought you a new guest!" He smiled fixing up his clothing attire waiting patiently. You walked up next to him and waited patiently since you had no where to go and didn't even know where you were at. The doors swung open to a smiling girl that you recognized from earlier from her singing. "Hi Dad!" She instantly hugged him then noticed you, "OH, Welcome to The Hazbin Hotel! Come in Come in!." She smiled at you and lead me and her dad into the hotel. I looked around instantly noticing a bar, "That works.." I mumbled. 

She introduces herself as Charlie and introduced the hotel staff. The was Niffty, Vaggie, Husk, and Alastor, interesting. "Then we have our first sinner to attribute to this hotel, Angel Dust!" She pointed to him. He gave me a lazy wave and I nodded my head up. "Will you be staying with us?" She pulled my body to angle her, squeezing my arms. "I- uhmm.. to be honest I would but.." I looked at Lucifer for help but he was having a stare down with Alastor. "Uhhh.. I just arrived in hell a few hours ago and I'm only in hell for something small and stupid including your father. I don't think I'm comfortable enough to stay here.. But I'll visit! And of course rethink my decision probably later on!" Shining a worried smile at her. She nodded in understanding then went to go break the stare down between Lucifer and Alastor. I looked around the hotel while hearing the silent muffled voices of Charlie and her dad talking. He smiled at her then made his way to me.

"Sooo I don't want you to go homeless in hell, why don't you just stay with me while you get use to it down here?" He nudged me. I blankly stared at him and thought hard about my answer. "Fine, just because I know you a little more then any other demon down here." I sighed. "Splendid, lets be on our way to my great home so I have time to show you around." He smiled turning around to give charlie a goodbye hug and tip his hat to the staff. I waved bye at everyone with a small smile then the same red fog took us to his home. This will be very entertaining for me, hopefully...

//

And thats a rap for chapter 4, when I saw people actually reading this story, voting, and commenting I rushed to make this new chapter before bed because you guys literally gave me the motivation. I didnt upload for a few days due to school and being an athlete but I promise to be back at it again. I appreciate  you all and will see you next time sinners.. GOODNIGHT <3