Flirt in The Kitchen

Darryl's Pov:

I have a cheeky smile on my face as I drive to Zak's place with some bags at the back of my car. I can't wait to surprise him. I park my car in front of his house and take the bags with me to the front of the house. I carefully knock on the door while holding the bags. When Zak opens the door, he says, "Hi Darryl- oh, what do you have there?"

I grin and him and say, "You'll see. It's a small surprise for you. Let me show you."

Zak steps aside as he lets me into the house. He locks the door behind me, and I make my way over to the kitchen. I place the bags on the kitchen counter as Zak steps into the kitchen as well, curious to see what I have. I then start taking out baking supplies from the bags with a pleasant smile on my face. Flabbergasted, Zak says, "What the- what is this?"

"Well, once you mentioned how you didn't know how to bake. I know that you like new experiences, so I thought that it might be fun for us to bake together while I teach you. Plus, it would probably do me some good in engaging in an old hobby of mine since I haven't taken the time to bake for a while. I brought enough stuff for us to make some muffins."

"...Did you buy all of this just for today?"

"Yes."

Silence fills the room for a moment as Zak doesn't know what to say. So I break the silence by saying, "So? Do you wanna do this or not?"

"Uh- I mean... sure- I guess? No harm in trying."

Is he nervous? How cute. We spent the next couple of minutes arranging all of the items and then started to put together in a bowl the ingredients. Once we measured everything, we put it in the bowl, ready to mix. I brought a variety of ingredients so that Zak could choose what kind of muffins he wanted, and he ended up wanting to bake banana nut muffins. (I remember someone from my "The New Kid" book comment on wanting skephalo to bake banana nut muffins. So here I am granting that wish, even though it's in another book. 🤣 Don't know if they'll read this book, but I might as well use it since I don't really wanna make them bake chocolate chip muffins again.)

Once it was time to mix the batter, Zak wanted to try it himself, so I let him do so. He grabbed the manual hand mixer and started to mix everything together as best he could. He's strong, so he isn't really struggling with the mixing, but you can still tell that he isn't a baker by the technique he's using to mix. He seems to be aware of this as he asks, "Am I doing it correctly?"

"Hm, it's not bad, but you could use a better technique than that. Let me show you."

I go up from behind Zak and gently press my body behind his and reach over to hold the hand that he's using the manual hand mixer with. I put my other hand around his waist to keep me more balanced. I say, "Here, let me guide you."

I hear Zak's breath hitch for a moment, but I don't give it much thought as I start helping him mix the batter, helping him adjust to the proper technique of mixing. After some time, I then truly process the position we're in. Oh, this is interesting. I could basically pin Zak against the counter if I wanted to with how I'm looming over him, with my head just over his shoulder. In fact, if I tilt my head to the side, my mouth would be perfectly facing his neck. This is so tempting.

For the next few moments, my eyes keep glancing beside me down to Zak's neck. I haven't been properly focusing, so I haven't been guiding Zak in mixing the batter much anymore. But he's actually picked up the technique pretty fast, so it's kinda like my hand is just following the movements of his hand now since my hand is still placed over his hand. Zak seems to have this perfectly under control... You know what? Screw it. I swiftly tilt my head to the side and place my mouth gently over the skin of Zak's neck. Zak gets so surprised that he slightly jumps at my unexpected action before completely freezing in place as he stops moving his hand, but my own hand stays on top of his. For a moment, I just place gentle kisses on Zak's neck. He then says in a stern tone, "What are you doing?"

I hum and say, "What do you think?"

Zak stays silent. I glance up to look at him to see that he's blushing. I smile against his neck because of that. I then say, "Come on, babe. Let me have some fun."

That seems to make Zak even more flushed because I can feel his temperature rising. He says, "Wha- b-babe?"

"Of course. You're my boyfriend, aren't you?"

Zak stays silent as it seems like he's in a state of shock. I place another kiss on his neck as I say, "If you really don't like this, you can tell me to stop."

Zak grumbles, which makes me smirk because we both know that he does like this. He then says, "You know, you're supposed to be the expert here, but by how you're acting right now just shows how bad you actually are at this. No wonder your agent name is Badboyhalo. Maybe I should start calling you that- Bad."

"You can call me whatever you want as long as I have that same privilege."

Zak grumbles some more before starting to mix the batter again. He then mumbles out, "You can- do whatever you want."

I smile at that as he's clearly giving me consent. I continue to kiss Zak's neck as he mixes the batter. Over time, I increasingly kiss him more aggressively and passionately. It comes to the point where I start sucking on his neck. Zak makes a sound of a mix of a grumble and whine. He must enjoy this but annoyed at the same time. I then finally decide to take my hand off of his hand, which continues to mix the batter, since I'm no longer guiding him, and it seems like he's got the gist of it. I place my hand on his waist just like my other hand to press my lips even harder onto his skin. I then hear Zak mumble out, "You better not leave a hickey... but if you can't control yourself, make sure it's on a spot where I can cover it up easily."

I just give him a hum of acknowledgment. I swiftly move my lips across his skin onto a different spot and start biting down on the soft skin, making Zak jolt a bit and fall out of rhythm to the mixing as he lets out a soft moan, "Mm- ah~..."

Shortly after, he grumbles again and starts mixing in the technique i showed him again as he mutters under his breath, "B*tch, can't even control himself for a second."

I smirk on his neck at his reaction. I must have bit down on a sensitive spot if I got a reaction like that so quickly. I wonder if I can get more reactions out of him... I continue to suck and bite down on his neck, occasionally making Zak let out low moans and whines of pleasure, along with grumbles of annoyance. Soon, my hand subconsciously starts tracing Zak's pants and starts fiddling with the button of his pants. That immediately gets a reaction out of Zak as he jolts in place and then quickly walks out of my grasp as he takes the bowl of batter with him and places it next to the muffin pan. He says, "Nope! Not in the kitchen, especially when we're making food right now. Plus, I think the batter is about ready to be put in the muffin pan."

I stand in surprised silence for a moment as I process what I was doing. Fudge- I really need to be careful of my actions. I quickly snap out of my thoughts and say, "Okay, let's see that batter."

Once I check the batter to make sure it's good, we start pouring it into the muffin pan. Soon enough, we place it into the oven and set the timer to let it cook. Once that's done with, we stand in silence for a moment. Then Zak starts by saying, "So, what should we-"

I cut him off by swiftly lifting him up onto the counter. There's blush on Zak's face as he seems flabbergasted by my action. He exclaims, "Wha- Dar- Bad! What do you think you're doing!?"

I look him in the eye with a smug grin and say, "I want more kisses."

Zak seems more flushed. I place my hands on his hips and start leaning closer to him. He stops me by saying, "Just kisses?"

He raises an eyebrow at me. I give him a genuine look and say, "Just kisses."

Zak's gaze seems to soften at that. A smile starts tugging at his face. His oh so beautiful smile. He wraps his arms loosely around my neck and says, "Then kiss me, you flirt."

I smile back at him and connect our lips. We kiss in perfect sync in what seems like forever. But we really do seem to lose track of time because we end up spending all the time that the muffins bake in the kitchen. Once the muffins were done baking, they came out quite good. Even though baking the muffins were on my plan to being the highlight of the day, they so clearly weren't.