fight of three

* This photo is funny, lol*

As everyone stopped to watch the fight, Lan Xichen also stopped curious about the commotion he made his way through the crowd, and there he saw Nie Mingyu striking endless attacks on Jin Guangyao who was visible injured

"NIE MINGYU," Lan Xichen exclaimed, standing in front of Jin Guangyao holding defense with his sword, stopping another attack from Nie Mingyu. "MOVE LAN XICHEN IF YOU DON'T WISH TO BE HARMED AS WELL," Nie Mingyu shouted. Jin Guangyao only moved a little back, hiding behind Lan Xichen.

Everyone began to leave, not wanting to be in trouble as the second master of lan was now involved too as they were all aware they were breaking the rules by standing and went back to they own training minding they own business.

"Stop this now, Nie Mingyu. Please calm down before you do something you will regret. You know Jin Guangyao doesn't have a high level of swordman ship, and you're clearly hurting him. " Lan Xichen with an assertive voice as his eyes were filled with fury. Nie Mingyu lowered 'Baxia' looking at Jin guangyao, who seems to have a satisfied look on his face.

"We will discuss this later, but I need you, Nie Mingyu, to calm down and tell me what's going on," Lan Xichen said, also calming down. "He only wanted a duel as I got him trouble. I only refused, and he began to attack," Jin Guangyao said softly while still hiding behind Lan Xichen.

"THATS NOT TRUE YOU SON OF A BITCH" Nie Mingyu said he angrily attacked futher harming his hand that bleed even more. " YOUNG MASTER OF NIE  QINGHE CLAN STOP THIS MADNESS," Lan Xichen screaming he never lost his temper before he soon began to fight Nie Mingyu back pointing his sword at him.

"You need to stop this. I am taking Jin Guangyao to treat his uncontrollable bleeding arm" Lan Xichen said, carrying Jin Guangyao to his chamber. "You know I can walk right" Jin Guangyao whispered "Thank you for the gesture but there's no need Lan Xichen" Lan Xichen only said slience as he had arrived in Jin Guangyao's room.