just me

"What does this mean?" Nie Mingyu deep in thoughts interupted by Jin Guangzhou passing by him hitting him shoulder to shoulder clearly still amgry at what has happened

On the floor was Lan Xichen helping Jin Guangyao, who was already unconscious and blood all over his face, made him unrecognizable. Lan Xichen shakes afraid but still hides it as he picks him up and places him on his bed. He quickly shares his core

If it could, he would share all his core with this person to him. "A Yao, please wake up. Im sorry," Lan Xichen said, almost releasing all his energy.

"Lan Xichen, let me take care of it clearly. You are still exhausted," Nie Mingyu said, getting closer and getting a warm cloth and a bowl of water.

"No, don't  get closer to him," Lan Xichen said while taking the warm cloth from Nie Mingyu's hands. He begins to wipe Jin Guangyaos all the blood that branded the cloth. He dipped the water again in a warm bowl of water; his hands covered with blood still trembling before the second wipe, and someone rushed in

It'd one of lan clan cultivators he enters with urgency. "Morning second masters Lan Xichen as been asked to be seen by the sect leader," the older cultivators say as he bows to show respect.

"Go Zewu Jun, don't worry, I'll take care of him," Nie Mingyu says as he takes the bowl with ater almost the color of red wine. Lan Xichen stands up and wipes his hands, still trembling the thought of just harmlessly wiping his lovers blood like this made him want to break down and weep helplessly but outside his thoughts he politely smiled and agreed to follow the cultivator knowing it be a while until he sees him again.

Nie Mingyu can't help but feel a strike of emphaty as Jin Guangyao slept almost lifelessly in front of him. He quickly changed the water and got another towl he wiped his face gentlely,
Jin Guangyaos face is almost clear. Nie Mingyu couldn't help but just admire his beauty. "I can't blame him for his eternal even when his almost lifeless," he said, cleaning up his face more.

He lifted Jin Guangyao taking off his outer rob so he can take a long at his abdominal as it looked like it was bleeding through. All the bruises on his body only hit Nie Mingyu on his face a sudden rage of emotions rang in his head and over powered by guilt when his eyes drifted to his arm "I didn't know his arm was that injured Im such a fool off course he was hurt I was too infused with rage I didn't see" he said as he examined the stiched up arm. "Im so sorry"