longest days

Nie Mingyu took out his sword and began to train his mind traced back to the thought of Jin Guangyao and Lan Xichen

"Is there something going on between them?"he thought still focused on the formation of his skills and sword aimlessly swinging it in at his opponent even lost in thought.

Back in his room Jin Guangyao wakes up aching in bed sore his body covered with the bruises and he trailled his mind back to what had happened. An overwhelming sense of pain came over him he couldn't get his thoughts together he only cawled himself to a ball still undressed as if someone really tore them off him.

He wasn't crying over his own physical ache
His heart had been hurting for someone to console his body "Lan Xichen where are you
I need you so much I cant bear it" only whispers escaped from his chapped lips from exhaustion
He had no energy with the accompany of lonliness he cried to fall back to sleep again

Lan Xichen has only endured the punishments he had for days but his mind rang back to his lover he had left him unconscious still bleeding
"I want to see you so much" Lan Xichen kept saying in every stroke he had and every kneeling he casted upon the hope of seeing him again like its a sense of urgency and his heart only beated faster and his blood rushing to his head all this adrenaline was from just the idea of running to him and hugging him again.

With no rest at the secluded punishment his uncle has always been harder on him as the next sect leader he has to make sure he follows the rules and isnt trialed off by little things like young love. He had to close it off soon otherwise his nephew will end up just like his father he couldn't even think of such disgrace and bad luck that has fallen in the lines of his older brother carried by his bloodline. How indecent of his older brothers betrayal and how his behavior resembles the one before a mirror of his son who knelt with no expression of discomfort just this glance of hope he wanted to wipe off so much.