longing for us

It's been already two days, and Lan Xichen hasn't been back yet, and Nie Mingyu has been taking care of Jin guangyao, who was recovering slowly

Nie Mingyu only sat on his bed, wondering if Lan Xichem was going through punishment for the missed training and disappearance for those days he was taking care of him.
He only stared at Jin Guangyao, who was just sleeping he couldn't help but question why Lan Xichen would skip his duties for a person like him

"For a person like Jin Guangyao" he said as he brushed his hand on his face as he felt close to him this only awoken Meng Yao and he held the hand touching him in his eyes Nie Mingyu looked like his  lover and his been longing for
He leans in for a kiss, and Nie Mingyu pushes him away

"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" Jin Guangyao questioned slowly fixing his rob which  was showing his collor and chest capturing Nie Mingyu he leans in for a deeper kiss as he climbs on top of him he undresses and soon touches Jin Guangyao also taking off his inner rob.

' This is so rushed and rough this is so unlike him ...he hasn't said a word he usually talks and tell me how pretty I am....maybe he misses me that much' all his thiught were getting fuzzy by the immense pain from the thrusting. "Slo...slo-wer please" as he moaned, but for a few minutes, he began thrusting even harder, enjuring all the pain in seconds became pleasure.

Nie Mingyu only held his hips, making sure his getting it all in enabling Meng Yao from even tossing around ..soon he was finished and Jin Guangyao falls asleep from the hours of stimulation.

He gets out of bed and gets clean as he finally dressed up for training as his never late to any occasion, and nobody's even his sick father will be an excuse not to follow according to rules.
On his way to training he thought about how much Jin Guangyao is growing on him. "If I was his partner too I would miss all the training" he whispered to himself. "Young master of Janling Nie clan we didn't expect you arrive today" the cultivator said bowing in respect "why whats the reason I wouldn't come to training" he said looking puzzled at that conclusion "well Haunguang Jun is still in secluded punishment and he hasn't been in training for a while" the cultivator said lowering his voice "...I have heard he is being punished for being around of that whore child Jin Guangyao"  he added "Slience I wish to hear no more from this we are know in Lan Clans land and your breaking all the rules currently and you need to maintain the rules here understood" He said sternly at his cultivator still considering what he implied is really true.

"Lets begin shall we not include ourselves from things that don't partake us" Nie Mingyu said taking out his blade