THE JOURNEY OF MR. DIONYSUS

This morning I got up earlier than usual. But Luke was not in bed. Man, what time does he even get up?

I started looking for him around the camp. I couldn't find him anywhere. I thought that maybe Chris knew, so I started looking for him. I found him quite quickly, he was lying in the canoes. He does it all the time, because Mr. D doesn't go there, which means he can't find him.

-Good morning Cris.; I said a little louder to wake him up. He woke up from his dream.
-Morning Helen.; he replied with a yawn.
- Did you maybe see Luke?; I asked him, even though I was sure he didn't know where he was, let alone where Luke was.
-Helen dear, haven't you heard?; he asked worriedly. That worried me too. 100 ugly things went through my head.
- I didn't hear anything.; I answered, my voice shaking.
- Dionysus called him for something, he probably messed up dangerously. I bet he'll have to clean with pegasus by the end of the month.; He said. I'm relieved, I don't think completely, but again. I thought he was dead, this was a relief. I wonder why Dionysus called him, and then it suddenly hits me. Probably because we snuck out last night. But I wonder how he found out. I mean, he's still a god, but I wouldn't say he has cameras set up around the camp.
-Thanks Chris, and good luck with your continued sleep.; I thanked Chris.
-You're welcome.; he answered, and turned to the other side and continued to sleep.

I walked around the camp, trying to find Annabeth. I thought she might know why Luke had to go to Dionysus. But someone bumped into me and we both fell to the floor.
- Hey, be careful.; I said, but I looked up and realized it was Grover.
- Helen, I'm looking for you. Mr. D needs you urgently.; he said helping me up. Man I'm done, that's when I was sure he found out about the other night. But then again what's the worst that can happen? He can make me clean the pegasus habitat, and that's not so bad.
- Ok, I'm going to his office right away.; I said and said goodbye to Grover, after which I headed towards the office of Mr. D.

Luke was already sitting inside.
- Where have you been so far? It took Grover ten minutes to find you. Never mind sit down.; Mr. D said, he was visibly nervous. I came in and sat on the chair next to Luke.
- You are probably wondering why I invited you...; he began to explain. I was pretty sure he invited us because of last night, I was just wondering how he found out. I was silent, Luke too.
-...Zeus is sending me to some wine fair. Normally I would have been eager to go, but he forbade me to drink. That is very bad, what am I going to do at the wine fair but drink. I'm not allowed to take wine, but that doesn't mean someone else can't take wine for me. That's why I'm going to take you two, you need to buy wine. We ran out of wine, because someone broke the entire box, which contained five bottles.; he explained.

I'm just wondering what we'll do with wine in the camp anyway. An even more important question that bothered me was why he chose us.
- Go pack your things, we're leaving in an hour. Don't be late. Let's meet at the border.: he gave the order. Luke and I got up and headed towards Hermes' cabin to pack up.

- I thought he saw us last night. I was very scared when he called me to the office. The ten minutes we waited for you, I was dying of fear.; Luke said as he put things into some bag.
- I thought that too.; I answered.
- Why do you think he chose us to go with him?; Luke asked.
- I don't know, but there is probably a reason.; I answered. Luke just nodded and continued packing.

- Last night, that night meant a lot to me. I will never forget that night.; he said as we walked towards the border.
- I will never forget that night either.; I said. I really meant it.

We reached the border, but Dionysus was not there. It was the time we agreed upon. We waited for him for half an hour. Finally we saw him coming in the distance, but there was someone next to him. If I saw correctly it was...Arthur. What is he doing here? I looked at Luke and he rolled his eyes. I thought Luke might have something against Arthur.

- So we are leaving.; Dionysus said walking between Luke and me.
- Shall we walk there?; I asked annoyed. I heard someone laugh, but I don't think it was Luke, so I assumed it was Arthur. Dionysus didn't answer anything, he just mumbled something, but I couldn't understand him. We walked for about five minutes, Mr.D and Arthur in front and Luke and I a few steps behind. We finally hit the road. Dionysus crossed the road and started pulling trees and branches. Suddenly he pulled a green blanket and there was a car underneath. What a camouflage, I would never say that there is a car there. The three of us just sat in shock on the other side of the road.

- What are you waiting for, maybe an invitation?; Mr. D asked. We crossed the road and reached the car.
- Luke, you can sit in the front.; Arthur suggested.
-Thank you, I leave it to you.; Luke answered. They both had that fake smile on their faces. I can't tell you how much I hate those fake smiles. I couldn't even look at any of them.
- Come on, Luke, sit in the front, we both know that it's more comfortable in the front.; Arthur kept urging Luke.
-I agree, and that's why you should sit in front.; Luke didn't give up either. The tension between the two could be felt for miles. Around Luke, I felt that he was angry, and Arthur was more annoyed.
- Not a single one will sit in the front now. Helen will sit in the front and the two of you will sit in the back.; Mr. D got out of the car and said. I think he almost had a nervous breakdown, although at this point I can't even blame him. I almost had a nervous breakdown with these two. We got into the car and finally started driving towards our destination.