RETURN TO CAMP

When we arrived at the camp, we immediately went to Hermes' cabin. I really needed a proper sleep.

-Sleeping beauty, time to wake up, you can't sleep through your whole life.; Luke tried to wake me up.
-Let me prove to you that I can.; I answered, turning to the other side.
-Mr. D needs something, he says it's quite urgent.; he was pulling the blanket off me in an attempt to wake me up.
-Tell him that I don't plan to go on trips anymore.
-Tell him yourself.
-Luke...; it wasn't even worth resisting anymore, so I just got out of bed.
- You see, it wasn't that hard to get up.

I went to Mr. D's office. I didn't even bother to knock, I just walked in. I knew he wouldn't answer even if I knocked, so why knock?
-Helen, I was expecting you.; He said. Of course he was expecting me, he sent Luke to get me.
- Well, here I am. Luke said you need me urgently.; I answered.
- This package arrived for you this morning. It doesn't say who it's from, it just says it's for you; he said taking out the package. It was a long box, not very wide just very long. I looked in the box, then at Dionysus. I thought maybe it was from my father, because who else could it be from? I don't have anyone else who can send me the package. I thanked Mr. D and headed towards the Hermes cabin to open the package.

I entered Hermes' cabin. Luke was lying on his bed carving something on the hilt of his sword. When he saw me he put the sword away, he put it next to the bed.
- Hey, you came back quickly. What is that?; he sat on the bed and asked.
- Package, someone sent me a package.; I answered sitting next to him. I started to open the package. Luke looked curiously and waited for me to open it. When I finally opened the package, I saw a sword. I cannot describe to you how beautiful that sword looked. It looked very special.
- What do you think, is it a gift from your father?; Luke asked.
- Maybe, but if he knows I'm his daughter, why didn't he claim me?; I answered.
- He is probably waiting for a special moment.; he replied.
-Maybe.
- Maybe he's waiting for the catch the flag game. In this way, many children are claimed, especially if they win.
- Game "Capture the flag", what is it?; I asked Luke, he hadn't told me about it yet.
- Wait, I didn't tell you about that? ; he asked, fascinating how it was probably something important and he hadn't really mentioned it.
- You didn't tell me anything about it.
- Then let's go for a walk and I'll tell you everything.; he called me.
- I would like to go for a walk with you.; I answered and we left the Hermes cabin.

-Capture the Flag is a game that Camp Half-Blood campers play using a large amount of swords, shields, spears, armor, magical weapons, etc. Capture the Flag is a long-standing tradition at Camp Half-Blood and is held every year, but at different times. The campers usually play against each other, but when the Hunters of Artemis visit them, they face them in a "friendly" match. The game is set in a forest, where monsters are found and hiding. Despite being extremely dangerous, it is considered useful for demigods, because it prepares them for life in the real world, where they have to fight against monsters. Two teams are formed and each team gets a flag. On each side of the forest, both teams hide their flag somewhere visible, but easily defendable. To win for your team, you need to capture the opponent's flag and carry it across the river that divides the middle of the forest and acts as a border. Chiron serves as a medic and judge on the battlefield.; Luke explained.
-Very interesting.; I said.
- It is actually.; Luke said.
-How are the teams selected by cabins or?; I asked.
- Yes, but if you don't like the team, you can switch to another team. You just have to report it to Chiron first.; Luke answered my question.
- So, for example, if I don't want to be with you in the team, I can change the team?; I asked him, wanting to see his reaction.
- Why wouldn't you want to be in the team with me?; he asked somewhat hurt.
-I'm just kidding.; I said so he wouldn't get sad anymore.
- You are better.; he joked.
- I would always be on your team.; I said with a laugh, but I really meant it.

-When is capture the flag held?; I asked.
- In two days, that's why we need to start preparing.; he replied.
- We only have two days to prepare? How will we prepare?
-Annabeth is the head of our team, so we prepare with her.

Annabeth has already been preparing Athena's cabin, for two weeks now according to Luke. It seemed to me that it was really important to Annabeth. Luke says this could be our first win in 2 years, but if the other team wins it will be their 3rd win in a row, and that has never happened.

-Do you think we can win this time?; Annabeth asked Luke.
-Of course.; Luke answered.
- We have to prepare well. We must not leave anything to chance or luck.; Annabeth said. This really meant a lot to her, I realized that I have to do my best to win this. For her.

We trained really hard those two days. The entire Hermes cabin was training, Luke as the head of the cabin led the training. During that time we all really got stronger. It can be said that I have perfected archery. I could hit the target even with my eyes closed. I was even good at swordsmanship, not quite as good as Luke, but pretty good.