o n e

Skip to Chapter t w o, if you want, may not be boring as this one xx

________

Melanie~ I have simple light brown eyes. My curly hair he same color with natural highlights, my hair reaches to the end of my rib cage. I stand at 5'5 and my weight is average from what my doctor says. I have one dimple on my left cheek and any corny smile a girl could have. I live in Canada and I love playing the guitar. ~

Danny~ I have short dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. I stand at 5'11. (Yes I am a boy).

(You should already know SHAWNS :P)

Lays~ Simple bright blue eyes. Short blonde hair 5'4. My doctor says I need to keep off the food but I stay on it XD.

Melanie's POV

"Welcome to your new classroom Melanie!" My second grade teacher smiled to me and greeted me in

"Hi Melanie!" The class said all at once. But one stood out.

"HII MELANIE" a little brown eyed boy screamed and the whole class laughed.

"Shawn no need to yell" my teacher giggled a little. The class went back to their free time.

"now go make some friends" my teacher smiled and patted my back.

I walked over to a small table with a bucket of Legos. I grabbed. I try to bring a smiley face Lego out but. A hand collided with mine and stole it.

"Hey! Thats not nice. You can't take things" I scolded the brown eyed boy. He looked at the teacher then back at me.

"Here" he looked down and handed me the lego.

"Thank you" I said Ina. Proud manner and began to make my Lego man.

"Here" I have him the man and he smiled. I could see two teeth missing at the bottom.

"My name is Shawn thank you for the present" he rubbed his hand over the mans arm making sure the Legos were in place.

"My name is Melanie" I smiled back.

--
6th grade~
Me and Shawn sat in this small snow fort isolated from any living being. We acted like everyone were zombies. He has a stick shaped like a gun. I looked out our small window and a walking stranger made eye contact with me.

"Shawn! It saw my eyes. I'm possessed now you'll have to kill me" I pretended to fake cry. He played along.

"I didn't want to do this" he sniffled. He took the stick and pretended to bash my brains out. I closed my eyes and pretended to be dead.

"My long lost love" he pretended that it was a love movie. I noticed he was getting closer. He pressed his lips on mine. A feeling in my stomach made me want to scream, it was a good feeling. He released with wide eyes.

"Sorry. I um-" he stuttered

"Shh now you are supposed to bury me" I didn't want to make it awkward so I still played along with our little "movie". Does Shawn like me?

"Oh yeah" he smiled knowing it wasn't awkward now. He dumped loads of snow on me.

"Lana honey time for dinner!!!" My mom called from the house. I quickly got up collapsing the snow above me. Lana is my nickname

"Maybe we can play later" I smiled and crawled out of the fort and shoved snow off my cold winter jacket.

"Okay! See you later" Shawn followed me out and started to walk back to his house. When I ate my spaghetti my thoughts were covered about what happened.