s e v e n

Btw Teasing you all-

There were happy days, then there was nothing.

Shawn's POV (finally)

"Shawn?" She snapped her fingers in my face causing me to blink.

"Oh uh yeah?" I broke off my imagination.

"Would you mind if you, what?" She knitted her eyebrows together. I felt like what trashed looked like.

"Would you mind if I spend the night?" I asked. I wished my whole "day dream" was true. Even thought it was night. I couldn't do what my courageous side wanted to do.

"Thanks for taking me out" she smiled. I mentally sighed, she didn't know it was a date. ASK HER ALREADY. No, you'll die. Just kidding.

"What's with the face?" She asked as I stared into space.

"Just um thinking about her, yeah my crush" at least I didn't lie.

"Oh yeah, I'm not letting you slide this time. Who do you like Mr. Mendes?" She asked suspiciously

"I wrote another song" I tried to push the topic away.

"Tell me" she demanded

"I-" she cut me off

"Laur, right?" She asked secretly

"No- not yes ..I like Laur" Lana could not know the truth

"I knew it!" She had a hint of despise in her eyes.

"Oh- how'd you know?" I acted surprised

"When you cut off Cameron in the middle of "la" it totally gave it away" she ran her fingers through her hair.

"T'yeah. But you can't tell her" I nervously tapped my fingers on my legs. I just made a bigger lie. And if Laur thinks I like her.. Oh my.

"I'm going to help you get her" she sat on her bed.

"No" I snapped

"I've known you for 11 years and I have not seen you date more than 1 girl"

"I wonder why" I muttered

"What?" She asked

"I'm just confused. That's all" I lied. What if I go out with Laur... Can she get Lana off my mind. Yeah. Maybe. I hope so.

Lana's POV

A blast of feelings hit central in my stomach. My bright loud pupils grew small and dulled. My bright brown oak tree eyes went dark. My smile turned unreal. It was all so unreal. I didn't know what happened. If it was the way he nervously spoke about Laur or the way he didn't want to tell me.

"I'm going to uh- get some cheesecake" I awkwardly shrugged

"Get me a piece, eh?" He asked as I walked down my stairs. I approached my hall mirror and fix up my hair a little. I don't know how to feel. I opened the fridge to see a box of home made cheesecake. I cut two medium slices out and grabbed two forks.

I frustratedly poured milk into a tall glass. Filled about halfway wanting to talk to my sister about how I feel. I guess I needed a sister at this time. I needed someone to talk to. It couldn't be Shawn because he was mainly the reason I feel confused, angry, sad, sympathetic maybe? I threw the cap on the mill and stuff it in the fridge.

On my trip back to the room thinking of what to say. I walked in the room revealing Shawn lazily sitting on my bed on his phone.

I sit his plate in front of him.