part 12 x

Wills POV

I saw India pick up her jacket too leave, i couldn't help but stare as she walked away.

She looked incredible tonight, and knowing that she made that effort for me. Just wow.

She looks back to smile at me, i see her blushing and i'm already smiling. How can you not when you see her?

Josh was still chatting in the background, he wanted details from my 'date' which i had to quickly think on the spot about a date i went on with this girl from Tinder a few years ago. He started going on about his and Nina's first date as they met on Tinder, i've already heard this story a thousand times.

The door shuts to India's room so i snap back into reality and try to engage back into Josh's story. As soon as that door shut, Josh immediately paused and glared at me.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?"

I widen my eyes, and look behind me in confusion.

"Yes, you Lenney. Do you think i'm fucking stupid?"

I go to speak but nothing comes out, i've never heard Josh speak this way before. I've always known him as the weird, gamer kid George met online and they collaborate often. I met him obviously through George, and we clicked instantly. But, in those few years that i've known him, hearing him speak to me so angrily shocked me.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I'm not having him speak to me like i've done something wrong.

But then again, i had done something wrong.

I went on a date with Josh's sister.

I slept in the same bed as Josh's sister.

And i fucking want Josh's sister.

I didn't think i had made it that obvious, and i was trying to tell myself that he was annoyed about something else. But what else could there be?

"I thought you were my fucking friend, inviting me to live here, to what, fuck my sister?" Josh paused as he got up and started pacing back and forth in front of me

"Did you even want me here in the first place? Is she what this is all about?" Josh pointed to the door of India's room, he definitely knew.

There was no doubt about that he didn't not know.

But, to invite him to live here just for her? Of course not, this wasn't meant to happen. Am i glad it did? Yes. But this wasn't the plan.

Josh's eyes became glossy. Seeing him upset like this over something i've done was not what i wanted to happen.

Fuck Will, he wasn't even supposed to know, and now you've gone and fucked it.

Not even that, it shouldn't of happened in the first place. It's his fucking sister.

"Josh. I can explain, seriously" I stood up and grabbed his arm.

He shook his arm to grab it back and scowled at me, while still looking upset.

"I don't want you too. Fucking stay away from her Will, she's my sister, not some new whore you can just play with and dump when you get bored like you did with Mia."

My eyes grew wide. I fucking loved Mia. I didn't get bored, we just grew apart. How dare he even say that about her?

"Don't speak about Mia like that, Josh. It wasn't like that. Nothing happened between me and India. We just went for some food, nothing else. I thought i was doing a nice thing to show her the city"

And you also slept in the same bed as hee Will, but maybe don't mention that part.

"She lied to me and - " I cut him off, i didn't want India to hear this conversation. I would upset her, and would upset her even more that he knows about it.

"I know she did, Josh. She knew you would react like this as you would see it in a different way." Josh sat back down with his head in his hands. I really didn't want this to happen, but what the fuck was i thinking, it was going to happen at this point but on the first day? Fucking he'll Will, you could've done better than that.

"And nothing happened?" Josh looks up at me

"Nothing happened." I assured him, i sat back down next to him to reassure him. He looked at me and half smiled, at least i got something

"I mean it about staying away from her though, Will"

I looked at Josh confused

"Not to be that guy but she kinda lives here, with me" i quickly added "with us"

Josh stared at me and chuckled

"Fair enough, but she's your friend, and more importantly my sister. Keep it that way" Josh assured me, i just nodded.

This is fucked. What am i even meant to do? If i get caught doing anything, and that's literally anything i'm going to be in deep shit.

Anything i do, he's going to be onto me.

Oh why does she have to be off limits

———————————-

do you think Will carries on going behind Josh's back? or will he listen to what Josh said?

2 chapters tonight as i cannot sleep and i'm now so into this book again hahha
<3