part 3 x

India POV

"anndddd, the last box" i placed the last box labelled 'gaming' (which was Josh's) into the back of the van and stood there staring at my childhood house.

"we will come and visit a lot, i promise"

josh explained to my mum.

"awh your growing up too fast! i'm glad you've decided to do this. be safe"

my mum gave josh a hug. me, not so much, it was more forced but it didn't bother me one bit.

i hopped into the driving seat of the hired van and josh went into the passenger. we both waved goodbye and sped off.

5 hours later

we arrived at the apartment block after our 4 hour car journey and our stop at mcdonalds (typical) we got out of the car and just stared at our new home

"wow, i didn't expect the rooms to look this big!" i said, really surprised

"they're so much bigger on the inside, trust me"

he reassured me

i'm so nervous to meet all of Josh's friends. yes, i've never met them before as they all live, well... here, which was far away from where we used to live.

josh swung open the boot too all the bags, boxes and other things that we brought. i was deep in thought and didn't even realise

"ind, are you feeling okay?"

i quickly snapped back to reality and stared at josh while forcing a smile

"yes i'm fine. but i'm slightly nervous"

i looked down at my fingers and josh came over to me and pulled me into a hug. i can't remember the last time he comforted me like this, but i liked it. i missed how close me and josh were before he started his youtube career.

"honestly the guys are so nice, you should get along with all of them just fine. plus, there's nothing not to like about you india"

i looked up at josh and smiled as we broke away from the hug. he was much taller than i was.

"OI BUSTER"

we both quickly looked around to the voice who shouted and it came from a small ish looking man with light brown hair directing facing us from the other side of the car park

"george your clapped"

josh shouted back while george walked towards him and laughed. i stayed put while i listened to how fucking strange my brother is, what the fuck does buster even mean and is 'clapped' now an insult?

"george, meet india. my sister"

josh pointed towards me with his arm and smiled at me. george came over to me, i was still standing by our van as we still haven't taken out any boxes yet (typicalll) george was good looking. like damn.

"hey, im george. i make videos with your brother, i go by the name memeulous"

"ah yes, how wouldn't i know when the whole street can hear you telling people to 'spread em' and asking josh 'to be his boyfriend'"

george smiled and laughed

"im glad you like the videos then"

he winked at me and opened up the boot of the car to start taking out our boxes, taking them up one at a time to Will's flat with me following with bags and other things that i could carry.

me and george walked up the stairs to the flat, one behind the other, george in front obviously.

"120,121 annnnd 122"

he opened the door as gee was already in, we heard the shower going so she must be in there. george put the his final box onto the floor of the living room.

"wow this is so nice!"

i examined my home. the massive windows, the view of the city, the balcony, the enormous sofa, the clean marble kitchen surfaces (no clue how they are clean but i'm giving the credit to gee) i could go on for ages how expensive it looked, which it probably was.

"i have no idea how i'm going to afford rent, this must be so expensive"

"well theres alot of people living here so rent is split between you all which makes it alot cheaper. but, if thats still a worry for you then you can sort something out with will if its ever a problem, or you can come and fine me and i'll help, even though i don't live here"

i smiled at george and he took his phone out of his pocket and handed it to me

"on that note, think thats a good way of maybe getting your number?"

"are you seriously trying to hit on one of your best mates sister?"

"hmmm, you could put it that way"

i shook my head and typed my number in. boys like.

i saved my name under 'india x (JOSH'S SISTER!!!!)' just so he does remember. not that george cares, or josh for that matter. they'd egg each other on

"well, im going back now. i'll message you later?"

george gave me a flirty smile and a little wink but it looked like he didn't want it to be seen, too late.

"hmmm, maybe"

he shook his head, laughing, took his coat and closed the door. not a while after george left, josh came through carrying his youtube equipment, wanting to carry it himself as he's a little pussy

"did george go?"

"yeah he just left"

josh nodded his head and took out his phone

"will just text. he said that the room next to his is one spare and the one next to gee's is free too, he said take your pick"

we both went to see both rooms to decide which room we wanted, trying not to argue on our first day

"this one has a bigger window which brings in more natural light"

"alright sorry miss fucking james charles"

i pushed josh and asked him to bring any boxes which were mine into my room. i had the bedroom next to will's. i hope he isn't loud or i might go absolutely mental.

Hey shisters

so, i hope your enjoying so far!!!

do you think george will fall for india? do you think josh will stop it? or will?

SO MANY QUESTIONSSS

love uuu x