VIDAI

"As they put varmala around each other's necks, several flower petals were thrown on them from above. Satakshi was mesmerized by the sight of those petals. and everyone cheered for them."

"After the varmala ceremony, both of them were seated on the couch, and the guests approached them to give their blessings and gifts

"After the varmala ceremony, both of them were seated on the couch, and the guests approached them to give their blessings and gifts. When all of this was done, they were taken to the dining area where they had dinner with the whole family. Soon, songs started playing, and everyone began to dance. Romantic songs were played, and there was insistence for Darsh and Satakshi to dance, but they were reluctant. Satakshi made an excuse of being tired. Eventually, the other guests left one by one, leaving only relatives and family behind. While waiting for morning, the ladies engaged in conversation, some gents slept, and others chatted with each other. Darsh and Satakshi's cousin sat next to them, and Abhi sat next to Satakshi, engaging her in conversation. The nights were colder compared to the daytime, and Satakshi rubbed her arms. When Darsh returned from the toilet, he placed his sherwani's shawl around her. Meenu smiled at the sight of them."

"At 4 o'clock in the morning, the couple was taken to the place where the pheras were to be conducted. Firstly, the kanyadan ceremony took place. Satakshi's father joined their hands together and poured holy water over them. Tears started rolling down Satakshi's face. Seeing this, her father tried really hard to control his own tears. After the completion of the kanyadan, the pheras began while the pandit ji recited the seven vows one by one."

1st vow, 2nd vow, In the 3rd vow, Satakshi says to Darsh: 'Promise me that you will take care of me in all three stages of life: youth, adulthood, and old age

1st vow, 2nd vow, In the 3rd vow, Satakshi says to Darsh: 'Promise me that you will take care of me in all three stages of life: youth, adulthood, and old age.' Darsh didn't feel good when he said 'I promise' because he found himself unable to take care of any other women."

4th vow, 5th vow  then comes the 6th vow satakshi looks at him and says: if  I am sitting among my friends or other women, then you will not insult me ​​there in front of everyone for any reason.(Darsh says'I promise') but as soon as satakshi says the last 7th vow darsh found it really hard to promise, satakshi says the 7th vow: promise me that you will conside the women older than you as your mother, the women younger than you as your daughter and the women of the same age as your sister, darsh simply nods his head after much thought.