First meeting

"THE DAY OF MEETING"

AT DARSH'S HOUSE:-

Meenu: Darsh taiyyar hua ya nhi, we're getting late, and what to do with this idiot abhi(darsh's younger bro), he's still sleeping.

Darsh:  maa, firstly you calm yourself , and secondly, let abhi sleep. vaise bhi iska vha koi kaam nhi h.

chlo ho gya taiyyar, now shall we leave.

                      DARSH'S OUTFIT:-

Meenu: waah! handsome as always, nazar na lage kisi ki mere bacche ko

Meenu: waah! handsome as always, nazar na lage kisi ki mere bacche ko. yd h na hmne kya bt kri thi? acche se bt krna vha or baaki meri zimmedari h.

Darsh: and you ziddi as always. Or aapko yd h na hmara kya agreement hua tha, aap force nhi kroge agr mujhe psnd nhi aai toh.

Meenu : are hn hn sb yaad h mujhe , we're already late and here you are still wasting time. let's go I have to check if your father is ready or not. M unko dekhkr aati hu tb tk tu gaadi nikal. 

"Darsh nods his head and departs to the garage, while Meenu stands in the hall, waiting for Rajiv. After a few minutes, Rajiv comes out from the room. "

Meenu says in a taunting tone: aa gae janab, jada jldi nhi aa gae.

Rajiv: meri pyari patni, sundr dikhne ka haq sirf aapko hi nhi h hme bhi hai.

"The both of them starts laughing and departs for the meeting."

AT SATAKSHI'S HOUSE:-

"Satakshi's mother goes to satakshi's room"

Priya: akshu,  chl they've arrived.

"Satakshi was immersed in her thoughts she didn't want to meet them, she didn't even want a marriage in the first place , if it wasn't for her father , she wouldn't have ever thought about marrying. from the outfit to the jewellery , everything was picked up by her mother, satakshi wasn't even a bit excited about this meeting."

Satakshi goes to where the ladke waale were seated, and was asked to sit infront of darsh's parents

DARSH'S VIEPOINT:-

 and here we are, if Mumma wouldn't have insisted I would have rejected. But here we are, I don't know what I'm doing, but at least Mumma is smiling and that's all that matters. We were welcomed by her parents and sister-in-law. I greeted them and were seated, we are now waiting for her, definitely not me. After few minutes her mother went to bring her meanwhile her father was talking with me. She came down keeping her head low and greeted my parents and was seated infront of us, mumma is grinning, continuously looking at her, mom will surely creep the heck out of her.

I like that she's calm, unlike the other girls I've met, they really tear my ears apart from their loud voices. Gonna admit girls really do look good in Indian attire. But what reason will I be giving for rejecting her. She's nice, she really should deserve someone, who will love her, not me cause there is only one girl I've always loved, and couldn't bring myself to unlove her till this date. and couldn't ever love someone else cause no one ever seemed as beautiful as her. 

ATAKSHI'S OUTFIT:-

"Darsh's parents told about how they came to know about Satakshi

"Darsh's parents told about how they came to know about Satakshi. Rajiv's friend, who owns a hospital invited him to an event, coincidentally, Satakshi works in the same hospital, where Rajiv saw her and thought she would be the perfect bride for his son and hence, asked his friend for her information and contacted her father."

everyone started smiling as how it was all fated. The only person who wasn't feeling anything about this whole incident was satakshi and darsh . While looking at darsh, she thinks to herself;" dikhne ke acche h, family bhi bhot acchi h, mere sth toh bs life barbad hogi , btadu kya ki mujhe nhi karni shaadi, pr what about papa he'll never agree to this and will start looking for some other man."

Rajeev: baccho ko baatein karne dete h ab akele m, hmari baatein toh chlti rhengi.

Priya was a bit hesitant cause satakshi might say something: hn q nhi,  toh dono garden m baith kr baatein kr lenge, akshu ko gardening ka bhot shauk h vha sb akshu ne bhi sjaya h. jao akshu show him the way to garden.

" Satakshi guides darsh to the garden" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER , PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE UP THE CHAPTERS.💕💕