REALIZE

"Starting that day onwards, Darsh grew more distant. Most of the time, he didn't come home, and on some days, he would come home late when Satakshi was asleep and depart for work much earlier. Satakshi knew something was off, but she wasn't able to figure out what was actually wrong. One day, Satakshi got a call from Mohit. As they were chatting, Mohit asked her something."

Mohit: kuch puchu tumse?

Satakshi: hn pucho.

Mohit: tum is shaadi se khush ho?, mtlb mujhe pta h ki tumhari forced marriage thi, toh kya tum khush ho is shaadi m?

"Satakshi went mute. She didn't have words to say; she was lost in her thoughts. Mohit understood everything and said..."

Mohit: dekho akshu m smjhta hu, darsh mera bchpn ka friend h, mujhse jada acche se use koi nhi jaanta, islie mujhe pta h ki vo bhot rude h, toh tum thk toh ho na?, usne kbhi tumhe toh kuch nhi bola na?

Satakshi: mohit, maana ki ye shaadi meri ya darsh ki marzi se nhi hui, pr darsh ne hmesha mera dhyaan rkha h. Tum darsh ke friend ho, lkin I'm sorry to say tum apne dost ko acche se jaante nhi ho. darsh rude nhi h, vo bs rude bnne ki koshis krte h, or unse vo bhi acche se nhi ho pata. kuki fr vo 5 min bd khud hi apni boli bt ko regret krne lg jaate h. darsh bhot caring h, or bhot jada thoughtful bhi. or behtar ye hoga ki tum agli brse darsh ke baare m kuch bolna avoid kro.

Mohit: satakshi mera vo mtlb nhi tha. m ye nhi kh rha ki darsh bekar h-

Satakshi: bs mohit ab or nhi. mujhe darsh ke baare m kuch nhi sunna h. forced hi shi pr vo mere pati h.

Mohit starts laughing and says: are chill baba, vse tum abhi ek possessive wife ki trh lgi mujhe, vo hoti na jo apne patio se itna pyar krti h ki unke baare m kuch sun nhi skti.

"Satakshi was stunned and started panicking, saying,"

Satakshi: mohit, vo.. m tumhe bd m call krti hu, maa bula rhi h mujhe.

"Satakshi abruptly ended the call, her heart pounding. As she stood there, the weight of Mohit's words settled over her like a heavy fog. She stared blankly at her phone, the silence around her amplifying the whirlwind of emotions inside her. Satakshi was stunned to realize that, strangely enough, she wasn't thinking of Mohit the way she used to. The familiar ache for his attention was gone, replaced by a surprising sense of relief. Instead, her mind drifted to Darsh—his gentle smile, the way he listened to her ramblings with genuine interest, the comfort of his presence. She felt a pang of regret for not having a proper conversation with him. It finally hit her, like a wave crashing over her—she truly was in love with Darsh. The realization was both liberating and overwhelming. Her love for Darsh was not the fiery passion she once sought, but a deep, steady flame that warmed her soul and made her feel safe."

"Overwhelmed by this revelation, Satakshi sank onto the couch and pulled out her phone. She scrolled through her gallery until she found a photo of Darsh, his warm smile lighting up the screen. A smile spread across her face as she gazed at the picture, her heart swelling with a newfound affection. She knew, in that moment, that her heart belonged entirely to him. As she was engrossed in staring at Darsh's photo, she suddenly got called by Meenu. Satakshi went down."

IN THE EVENING:-

"Everyone was present in the dining hall except for Darsh. Satakshi was saddened to see Darsh's empty chair. Meenu saw Satakshi's sad face and was angry at Darsh, but she thought of something. After dinner, when everyone went to sleep, Meenu sneakily called Darsh and lied to him about Satakshi being ill. A few minutes later, Darsh hurriedly came home and dashed towards her room. Upon seeing Satakshi lying in bed, he approached her. As he placed his hand on her forehead to check her temperature, he was shocked to find that Satakshi was completely fine. Satakshi woke up at his touch, and as Darsh was about to leave, she held his hand and said..."